the Rift

[OPEN] For the Sun Loved the Moon

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
Nothing splendid was ever created in cold blood.
Heat is required to forge anything.
Every great accomplishment is the story of a flaming heart.

The cold biting winds had seemed to drop but even in the Frostfall daytime it was hard to find much respite from the harsh colds even so early on. Anzanie's thoughts drifted back to the little Viserra who she had left tucked up in the vicinity of her safe area, feeling the need to be away from her little offspring for just a moment. In this moment the splashed princess felt a need to be away from her, the resentment for her little daughter increasing the more time she had spent away from Misael. But no matter, she knew she was safe until Anzanie went back to her and there was a compelling pull dragging her to a certain part of the Edge.

Was it an existential component that made her feel like picking up her heels and tailing it down to the call? She did not know, but what the fae did know was to go.

She spotted several creatures in her pools, with the feeling of mystery growing ever deeper as she wondered why she felt pulled towards where they moved. A band of three creatures had wandered over the terraria, their bodices still blurry in her vision as she tried to catch their scent. She had no idea who they were, but soon saw the figure of a creature she would have spotted a mile off - her King. Tembovu in all his majesty was also there, and she felt like she knew now why she was being silently called. Was the duties of Anzanie as a Glazier needed or was this a fluke? With the feeling of uncertainty deep still wedged within her mind. Picking up her lithe pillars the elegant lady stepped across the season-hardened ground that was covered in frost and hurdled through the trees to where the group stood. If her friend needed help Anzanie was there (not that she had any military capabilities). But as she came closer the mood between the four seemed good. The elephant had greeted the three strangers with a regal kindness and in turn she tilted her cranium in her sweet greeting to her friend before giving herself time to look at the three characters.

One brute and two faes, none of them she knew. The brute was splashed like herself but with a paler coat, almost of vanilla whilst the one fae bore a pretty ivory draped in mahogany striped coat with small wings behind her lobes. And then the final stranger was a striking colour of dark hues and azures that gave her the appearance of a physical being of lighting, particularly with her wings. It was at that point that she spoke to Tembovu with a friendly tone, her words a mark of respect in front of the creatures she did not know,
"Good day my King, I hope you are well," she continued to him before facing her attention to the other three, "I would like to speak with you alone when we have the chance." Finishing her formal greeting and with an idea sparking in her head she put aside in her comment and turned her pretty cranium towards the others, "I am Anzanie, Glazier of the Edge. It is nice to meet you all." 

Niceties in a formal situation were a long-known trait and form of etiquette by Anzanie during her younger years, and now she was going to use it and hopefully flatter Tembovu at the same time. Anzanie wanted her friend to have a professional friend in her, particularly now, just as she wanted respect for the position of Head Glazier in the Edge from other creatures. Was Anzanie finally growing up?

[OOC: Brought this in at the right time I hope! Got this in quick whilst I have time but consider this as Anzanie ready to do the trade either in this thread or a separate thread if necessary.]
image credits

@Tembovu @Cera @Maren @Ampere
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
For the Sun Loved the Moon - by Cera - 02-14-2016, 02:26 AM
RE: For the Sun Loved the Moon - by Ampere - 02-17-2016, 01:02 AM
RE: For the Sun Loved the Moon - by Maren - 02-17-2016, 07:31 AM
RE: For the Sun Loved the Moon - by Tembovu - 02-22-2016, 02:15 AM
RE: For the Sun Loved the Moon - by Anzanie - 02-22-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: For the Sun Loved the Moon - by Cera - 02-27-2016, 02:59 AM
RE: For the Sun Loved the Moon - by Ampere - 02-27-2016, 10:48 PM