the Rift

[OPEN] Water stops flowing [Archi]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The last time she had ventured here had been to wage war on its people - the last remnants of Midas the Gallant. Even the name sat bitterly on her mind when she thought of his selfish refusal to join her sister. That wasn't love, no matter what he claimed. Love was jumping from the highest power to the poorest low, realizing that riches were found only in the arms of the other half of your soul. Love was leaving everything behind to be able to wake to eyes that swept you asunder in a single breath.

Normally other's problems belonged to them, and she didn't get involved. But Ktulu was her sister, her flesh and blood. She would tear down armies and commit murder in cold blood for her sibling without thought or hesitation. There was no question in her mind, and thus the fact that her thoughts were only bitter showed that she had let go of some of the anger she held toward the now-dead pegasus. He couldn't rise again to hurt anyone else, and she took satisfaction in that at least.

Ophelia gazed out, having some difficulty finding the entrance in this weather. She had been inside before, lead inside actually. Her tactics to breach this maze of a land had been good, and thus she was more aware of the hidden places than most. Finally, she laid eyes on it and let herself in, hoping that Archibald still lived here. If not, she could be in trouble, but it was a risk she was willing to take.

There, just inside the thick trees, she gazed out over frozen waterfalls, finding she liked this land much better this way. Even Tinek seemed relatively calm, and he landed on her back, sitting there peacefully as they let their thoughts flow freely between them.

"This winter breath, taste of death
Where iron meets flesh. we'll take it all"

Coding by Tamme with credits to Sevin | Art by Yewrezz

@Archibald

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Water stops flowing [Archi] - by Ophelia - 02-14-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Water stops flowing [Archi] - by Cirrus - 02-14-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Water stops flowing [Archi] - by Archibald - 02-16-2016, 03:37 PM