the Rift

[OPEN] Water stops flowing [Archi]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Just the beating of hearts, like two drums in the grey.

Archibald the Dauntless

& Loretta the Fierce

Ophelia.

The name, the word, was simple. It rang through Archibald's mind, pressed there by his companion. The Dauntless lifted his impressive head, his steel-clad hoof stopping in midair. He had been digging through the snow to graze, and Loretta had been off the hunt. The pair was stopped in both of their efforts to fill their bellies, however, when the malamute's vision danced on the unicorn hybrid so closely colored to her. The dog trotted out from the snowy underbrush toward the once-queen before the pegasus dropped from the sky. Her maw opened, tongue rolling out of the side and over deadly teeth. The calm, nearly happy look that painted her face was supposed to be a welcoming sign to the Amaranthine. She was always welcome within these borders, and the malamute knew that well.

As Cirrus dropped from the sky, Loretta sidestepped away, though she put herself between the clouded roan and the grey. Loretta was ready to defend Ophelia against anyone who chose to do her harm. The Amaranthine and the Dauntless were bound by history, their friendship sealed with a lovely wax that would be hard to break. The loyalty in the cur's heart lay toward the one she knew well, even though the pegasus was a member of her master's herd. Loretta lowered her head, eyes narrowed some. "Stand down, Cirrus. Everything is calm." Archibald's deep voice rumbled as his massive shoulders split the snow-covered brush he stepped through. Snow fell heavy and wet to the ground, making a loose thudding noise. The behemoth nodded his incredible crown to the pegasus. "Thank you for your diligence." He commented, hoping to boost her will to continue to protect these lands.

Loretta's posture straightened, but she did not move from between the pegasus and the hybrid. Golden eyes swept down toward her momentarily, before moving up to place themselves calmly on Ophelia's mismatched eyes (so like his son's). "What brings you to our borders, Ophelia?" He asked outwardly, though his thoughts spun and weaved only for her mind: are you okay?

art by shady

@Ophelia @Cirrus

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Water stops flowing [Archi] - by Ophelia - 02-14-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Water stops flowing [Archi] - by Cirrus - 02-14-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Water stops flowing [Archi] - by Archibald - 02-16-2016, 03:37 PM