the Rift

[PRIVATE] devil's tears

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu
ÖDE
"It's not very green," he remarked with a frown, unsure if he was the one unable to see what she was seeing, or if she was just the crazy one. Maybe if it was in use and plants were growing within he'd know where the name came from, but empty of all but dirt and snow and it looked like some kind of fragile prison instead.

His attention shifted elsewhere though as she proclaimed what she had made. The red of his gaze flicked down to her pile of stones, unsure what to make of it. Given how proud she seemed of it though, he supposed he ought to act like it was special too. "Wow!" he exclaimed, nearly hearing Erebos' voice as he said it, his little fox of a cousin. "You must be strong after all that work, and with something to show too. Whenever I do work you'd never know it," he grinned, the motion and the compliment coming easy given how cute she looked with that happiness written into her expression. "I hope they're not supposed to be green too," he added as an aside, quieter, still unsure of their importance and this supposed house that was green.

He blew visible air from his nose, clearly out of his depth when it came to crafts.

Thankfully she shifted the topic of the conversation, though it didn't get any easier for him as she pinned him down with a hard stare. He nearly jumped at her words, not because she was unduly cruel, but because he felt awful for leaving her int he dark for so long. Names were important to him, his own especially, so that he'd failed to provide her that service was truly horrifying. "Shit!" he exclaimed, forgetting his manners, again, too easily falling into his more crass nature. The recognition of that made him flush with embarrassment and he was sure he was going to wither up inside his own skin and die, not that it would help any. "You're right. Sorry for my poor manners, I'm Öde," he smiled a crooked sort of smile, "it's a pleasure, Rexanna." He laughed faintly, aware it was too little too late now, but better than never he supposed. He had to admit though, it was fun knowing her name after all this time.

"Do you still pick fights in bad weather?" he asked, reminiscing their first meeting.
I have become DEATH
the destroyer of worlds.
image credits
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-15-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-17-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-18-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-20-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-20-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-22-2016, 11:20 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-24-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-28-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 03-06-2016, 10:10 PM