the Rift

[PRIVATE] devil's tears

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
some call love a thief —
His comment about the greenhouse not being very green caused her to nod. She could understand that, looking upon the structure. She wasn’t entirely sure what its purpose was as of yet, but it had to have something if it still stood in the Basin. Though when Öde began to speak of her accomplishment in her little pile of rocks, her chest billowed with a bit of pride. Her smile growing a bit brighter as she looked down to her pile slowly covering with snow as the time passed. A small laugh escaped her chest as he spoke of hoping that they weren’t green either, while all the Thief could do was shake her head to say no. They were just typical rocks; monochrome jagged pieces fallen from the mountain side.

However, as Rexanna spoke of not knowing his name, he exclaimed an obscenity, causing her smile to brighten as her gaze softened on the stallion. She shrugged lightly to him as he apologized. “It’s just nice to put a name to a face.” She teased him, yet was surprised as he remembered her name. She dipped her head to him gently, “The pleasure is all mine, Öde.” The Thief grinned to him momentarily before the conversation shifted to their first meeting, another type of giggle escaping her maw. “No, not quite. I did spar a couple of times since our last meeting. One with Erebos and one with the Haruspex.” She paused at the mention of Ashamin, an ear flickering back for a second before she began to continue. “The latter of which had a less than expected result.” She concluded, her gaze sweeping across him again as she flicked her tail away from the snowflakes – doing her best to try and not think about Rein in this moment.

Though as the snowfall began to pick up, she shook the gathering snow off of her golden pelt, her chains clinking together as they slid across her brow. A small puff of air escaping her lips as she sighed, ears flicking in frustration. “But I have learned that doing nearly anything in snow isn’t fun.” Her brow furrowed as her gaze sought his crimson ones.

"Talk."
— but she’s my home,
she’s a part of this broken heart.
image credits
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-15-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-17-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-18-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-20-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-20-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-22-2016, 11:20 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-24-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-28-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 03-06-2016, 10:10 PM