the Rift

[PRIVATE] devil's tears

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu
ÖDE
Rexanna had a way of putting him at ease that he rather enjoyed. Not that many had a tendency to set him on edge - not being afraid of dying tended to make one reckless, arrogant, and undaunted, but she specifically made him feel comfortable. It granted her another step of attractiveness that he hadn't noticed until now, and it coaxed a genuine smile to his features.

"Oh?" he asked as she brought up his, what, boss (I guess?). That Ashamin was capable on the battlefield was something Öde had noticed, and he was quickly feeling the competitive drive to surpass his Haruspex in that regard if he couldn't in terms of divine talents (though, admittedly, Öde still considered himself far beyond Ashamin in that regard too - just without the snazzy title). Still, the way she said it, Ashamin or not, made it seem like an interesting tale. He didn't mean to pry, but well, he did try. "What was it you expected then?" His red gaze held her with a mild humor and a glint of curiosity.

Their conversation was assaulted by the weather however, causing Öde's head to turn up and look as he felt the snow melting cold kisses against his pelt. Rexanna seemed similarly plagued, a gentle tinkling rousing his attention back to her. He watched the way her aureate hide rolled back and forth, pulled taut with youth and exercise, adorned with her gold music. "Even talking to me?" he jested with a wolf's grin, giving his own coat a hefty shake. "You said your home wasn't far?" he tried to suggest they move there, which was a perfect chance for him to get to know more about her, but his manners, kept in check for once, kept him from inviting himself there.
I have become DEATH
the destroyer of worlds.
image credits
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-15-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-17-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-18-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-20-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-20-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-22-2016, 11:20 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-24-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-28-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 03-06-2016, 10:10 PM