the Rift

[PRIVATE] devil's tears

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
some call love a thief —
The stallion before her was a very recognizable face, and one that she remembered to be quite the flirt. It didn’t surprise her that he seemed to pick back up from where he left off at the last encounter, and she watched him with almost a baited breath as he asked what the expected outcome was, and before she could open her lips to respond to him – her eyes locked with his crimson ones, feeling it best to not ruin the mood by speaking of her son. She mentally shrugged it off, looking away briefly with a smile playing on her lips, tugging at the corners in sheepish manner. Almost as if she didn’t want to tell him. “I wanted to win.” She admitted. It wasn’t entirely a lie, but it completely left out the party they seemed to have after as the golden mare bled on the earth just outside of the Haruspex’s cave.

Rexanna watched as Öde’s head lifted to the sky, the snow continuing to fall around them. “Even talking to me?” Her cheeks grew hot briefly as he grinned to her and shook the snow off of his own scarred ebony pelt. She nodded as he spoke of her house, holding her tongue for a few mere moments, eyes glancing over in the direction of her cave. “Talking to you has definitely made my day brighter.” She began, honesty coating her words. “It’s just over the hill there, past the hot springs.” Her voice rang with a slight bob of her head, as if to agree with herself that it was the way to her home.

She moved to him briefly, her head just hovering by his neck for absolute seconds before she turned in the direction of her home and stepping a few paces away from him and turning her head to look to him. “You’re welcome to join me if you’d like solace from this barrage of sad snow?” She grinned to him then, flicking her tail and sending little puffs of snow up into the air from the powdery ground. Her ears flicked to him, her dual toned tail stilling against the ivory blanket as she waited for his answer, almost waiting with baited breath.

"Talk."
— but she’s my home,
she’s a part of this broken heart.
image credits
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-15-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-17-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-18-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-20-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-20-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-22-2016, 11:20 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-24-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-28-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 03-06-2016, 10:10 PM