the Rift

[PRIVATE] Brothers of the Heart [Kaj]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

During the herd meeting, I carefully caught my brother's eye. Had I been listening to the meeting, yes of course. Meetings of the whole herd were always important. I may not always agree with what was being said but this time I did. There was no time to relax and fall behind. This land had seen far to many herds and leaders fall to the wayside because everyone stopped trying. How else would we all be standing here if that was not the case?

But as for Kaj no, we may not be brothers by blood. I was not that lucky like some to have a blood brother. I had been the only boy in a family of girls. The firstborn and only son of two long forgotten names from Isilme. The pegasus that is my Czar and I were brothers on a deeper level. Blood did not bond us together. He and I had been family since the Qian, one of the last few that I could remember that far back who was still alive and around. It seemed like with Mirage's disappearance the family had almost fallen apart, almost. I would never forget that night that I had returned to Helovia with the new of my sisters' deaths. The way the pale stag had greeted me, instantly knowing my pain it had seemed. That night if nothing else had sealed our bond of brotherhood.

But as of late things have kept us so, apart. I have not truly been able to speak with Kaj in a very long time. Now that I think of it, before we invaded the Falls. But today we would change that. There was much to catch up on. With a slight nudge, Alanna wordlessly moved off to go look after Brendan not to far away from us.. Yes, there was a lot of things for us to catch up on.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in." 

Aaron
A Shepherd I Shall Be, For Thee, My Lord, For Thee
Power Hath Descended Forth From Thy Hand
That My Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Command
So I Shall Flow A river Forth To Thee And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
x - x

@Kaj

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Brothers of the Heart [Kaj] - by Aaron - 02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
RE: Brothers of the Heart [Kaj] - by Kaj - 03-01-2016, 06:10 PM