Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.

A new world. It leaped into his deep azure pools with little hesitation as his handsome bodice was carried through the massive trees that had rooted themselves into this land. There was little grass here as the cold winds swept around the pillars that gave movement to the warlord chief. With his neck holding his skull high his emotions did little to collaborate. He might have looked as if he were happy to be here but inside, the blood-red bodice was churning up a storm of ifs and buts about whether this was somewhere that could contain him. Lotherarius was here, and he was apprehensive. What would happen in this world?

His paranoid frenzy of letting his pools dart in each and every direction was making him slightly jumpy, but he knew deep down that there was nothing in this place that could hurt him (or was there?). His thoughts instantly went back to a similar situation where he had mistakenly thought of a land as his new home in his search for happiness, only to be cruelly cast aside. 

Yet looking at the immense kalidoscope of colours that still remained through this early beginning of Frostfall, with the birds still making their song heard through the chill winds, the brute thought that perhaps this time he would have success.

"What is this place?" His tone was deep yet soft as he spoke to himself. Lotherarius attempted to map out in his mind what this terraria was like, but it was clouded with uncertainty.

[OOC: I have nowhere in particular for where I would like to place him, anyone can join!]

Lotherarius

image credits

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
I Come With Ghosts - by Lotherarius - 02-17-2016, 12:05 PM
RE: I Come With Ghosts - by Myrrine - 02-17-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: I Come With Ghosts - by Orithia - 02-18-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: I Come With Ghosts - by Lotherarius - 02-27-2016, 02:33 PM