I Come With Ghosts

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see, the life I’ve had
can make a good man
bad.
Before too long the blood-red brute's keen pools spotted a splashed creature coming his way, a refined creature of ivory dotted with obsidian spots and donning a pair of wings that gave her the appearance of a butterfly. This was something he had never seen before and wondered what the creatures genetics were, but his curiosity was soon overriden with the doubt of just how friendly the fae was. She seemed to come to his direction on her pillars with no aggression in her step and appeared graceful in her step. His orbs never dropped their guard until she came towards him close enough for Lotherarius to spot the smile over her velveteens and to this he reciprocated with an equally willing smile (one that tried to hide the wariness he had for her in them). And then she spoke, her greeting to the young brute helpful and kind. He dipped his cranium in first reply before letting his soft deep voice speak,
"Hello, it is nice to meet you Myrrine. I am Lotherarius, and new to this lands as you are probably aware," he hesitated as he had no intention in feeling helpless to a stranger, "As a matter of fact I would, that is very kind of you." Her kindness was spreading over him and he did not want to destroy any chance of friendship with the first creature who had come to his aid in the first instance of entering this world.

But before he was able to let the dame continue their conversation, another came into focus. Her ivory skin bore a different hue altogether to Myrrine, as she had wings dipped in pale rose and her points also bore the same. She was a striking creature too, a rather beautiful pelt that Lotherarius had to admit was worn in good taste. She was evidently older than the kind fae that had come to his aid before, but no older than himself.

He watched intently, still keeping his bodice tilted in the direction of the first creature as he watched how she appeared dazed and confused, blood dripping down her bodice but from where was something the stag was unable to distinguish. She still seemed harmless, and if she was as confused as she appeared then she was little threat to Lotherarius and so his paranoid feelings dimmed slightly. Her words seemed slurred as they were aimed at him and then shared an exchange with Myrinne. He once again tried to be civil to the dame, "Good day to you, Orithia, my name is Lotherarius. What happened?" With everything that was going on during this very strange day, this was the only question he could give to the rose tinted creature. Who was she?

[OOC: So sorry for the delay and the crappiness of my reply!]

" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

@Myrrine @Orithia

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
I Come With Ghosts - by Lotherarius - 02-17-2016, 12:05 PM
RE: I Come With Ghosts - by Myrrine - 02-17-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: I Come With Ghosts - by Orithia - 02-18-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: I Come With Ghosts - by Lotherarius - 02-27-2016, 02:33 PM