the Rift

[OPEN] Do you see time there?

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow

"My, my, my! Haven't you grown?"

Now, Rhiannon wasn't terribly good with names. She never had been, even when involving her previous bedmates. That particular talent wasn't something she had been born with, not like sharp wit or feminine, desirable looks, but she did recognize many individuals if she had met them before. This young colt that she had stumbled across in the Thistle Meadow, all shades of inky darkness and rich golds, was so striken to his mother that it was impossible not to recognize him. Now, what was his name...?

Reese? No. Ryle? Definitely not. Rikyn?

Rikyn! Ah. That was it. Score one point for the fabulous Rhiannon.

The crooning statement escaped dark, curved lips, two-toned oculars narrowed through assesment. The brindled beast had been wandering from the frozen plateus of the Aurora Basin, familiarizing herself with the assorted lands and provinces of Helovia when she had stumbled, almost quite literally thanks to a particular patch of ice, in the sights of the Gilded Blade's wayward son. Hah. Like she was one to talk. The last time that she had saw him, Rikyn had barely been detached from his mother's teat, and now, well...

For a male, he was quite handsome. That proud, golden-tipped jewel crowning his head, solid, robust chest, a strong, sturdy hind end and a rather adorable tail... If she lusted after men the same way she favored women, Rhiannon would believe Rikyn to be quite the conquest.

A pity. If only his mother were around...

"Rikyn, correct?" Rhiannon questioned, the warm gold and frozen silver of her eyes contrasting as she blatantly sized him up, "You were but a little thing when I first saw you. I am Rhiannon." And here, she offered him a sultry smile and a playful wink. "Just in case you don't remember me."

@Rikyn

Messages In This Thread
Do you see time there? - by Rikyn - 02-17-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Do you see time there? - by Rhiannon - 02-21-2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Do you see time there? - by Rikyn - 02-22-2016, 12:20 PM
RE: Do you see time there? - by Rhiannon - 02-22-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Do you see time there? - by Rikyn - 02-23-2016, 12:56 PM