the Rift

[OPEN] Do you see time there?

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow

'I remember.'

Those are the only words that Rhiannon needed to hear. What a cunning, smart boy he was to remember that brief meeting from so long ago. How extraordinary. Her fondness of him only grew.

Dual-toned eyes watched with mild fascination as Rikyn heaved himself up and leaped, quite seamlessly, across the waters that separated them, and Rhiannon took note of how his handsome tail was held high by his side as not to be dirtied. He is bold in his movements, head held high, but she could not tell if it was through ignorance or pride. Perhaps a little of both? Rhiannon wasn't certain. Her social skills weren't terribly up to par, as most of her social interaction as of late came in the form of increasing her number of bedmates...

Rikyn sprung towards her, his legs moving in a jaunty step, and he paused alongside her long enough to bring his muzzle close to her own, and for a brief moment the brindled beast's black ears tipped back into frosted, furling strands of hair. Instead of lashing out in a way that she was known to do, Rhiannon dipped her head, thick neck arching elegantly as she breathed deeply into Rikyn's nostrils, her breath hot, harsh, and dominating. Was this a game he so desperately wanted to play?

The action did not last long, however, and Rhiannon watched as he backed off. His presence, much to her surprise, was incredibly unnerving, but the realization did not show on her face. Instead, that suave, almost cocky smirk crossed her lips, eyes burning into the gilded princeling.

"Oh, the mountains are always to my liking, my dear Rikyn," her words were spoken on a caress, a playful touch lingering in the background of her melodic vocals as she nodded her head in Rikyn's direction, "I will be returning there soon, I can promise you, but I've merely just returned to Helovia. I feel as though I haven't been gone for too long, and yet this land is always changing, always shifting. It is odd."

As she spoke, the mare lifted her head, looking away from Rikyn to focus more on the land around them. The Meadow remained the same, for the most part, but Rhiannon knew that there were many lands that hadn't been tainted by her step. Soon she would have to remedy that.

"What mischief have you found yourself in since our last meeting so many years ago?" What creatures had he dominated? Lives had he stolen? Souls had he snuffed out? Homes had he wrecked? And oh, if he hadn't wrecked something, with those devilish good looks...

Rhiannon sighed. What a disappointment.

@Rikyn

Messages In This Thread
Do you see time there? - by Rikyn - 02-17-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Do you see time there? - by Rhiannon - 02-21-2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Do you see time there? - by Rikyn - 02-22-2016, 12:20 PM
RE: Do you see time there? - by Rhiannon - 02-22-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Do you see time there? - by Rikyn - 02-23-2016, 12:56 PM