the Rift

[OPEN] Jagged Little Pill

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark

”I should've given you a reason to stay.”

Rexanna turned her attention to the painted mare, vaguely noticing the blue mare as she dispersed from the group. A small frown passed by her maw, but at the sound of the Pegasus’ voice beside her, the Thief couldn’t help but to laugh. “I guess not. Sounded like it was going to be a good story.” She smiled, letting her gaze drop from the mare to the stone of the Rotunda. Her ears flickered with the birds as they chirped, thinking over all the different possibilities that the blue mare’s story could’ve been. Deciding not to dwell on it, she was partially thankful for Alysanne to distract her from them.

Shaking her head with a small smile, she offered a rolling shrug. “I don’t think I have many exciting stories. Uh, I guess perhaps sleeping with someone while still covered in blood from the crocodile rift god is exciting?” She questioned, turning her golden head to the Pegasus mare. “Perhaps in another world things would've ended better.” She offered another shrug, trying to mention it in the means of her relationship and not the crocodile god battle. Her eyes straying away from the mare as she remembered Tembovu – Remembering being sick with the Labyrinth Lung and mistaking him for a nightmare from her past.

She tried to push the thoughts aside, letting her smile return to her face that couldn’t match her eyes. “Doesn’t have to be related to sexual endeavors, but fun stories are fun either way. You got any?” She questioned, shifting her weight on her left. She allowed the golden chains to slide across her face, hiding her brow briefly by the gift from the Elephant King.

"Talk"

Image Credits ||| Coding by Tamme

@Alysanne sorry its shortish D:
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Jagged Little Pill - by Alysanne - 02-17-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Jagged Little Pill - by Rexanna - 02-18-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Jagged Little Pill - by Ampere - 02-18-2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Jagged Little Pill - by Alysanne - 03-05-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Jagged Little Pill - by Rexanna - 03-06-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Jagged Little Pill - by Alysanne - 03-29-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Jagged Little Pill - by Rexanna - 04-09-2016, 06:50 PM