the Rift

[OPEN] Silent as a mouse[Joining]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
The stallion smiles as he strides slowly beside the beautiful cream lady. His silver eyes dart to her every once in a while, making sure she doesn't have anything she wished to, um mime, to him. The trip had gone rather easily for him, even though he was used to flying everywhere. The hybrid stallion was used to flying everywhere instead of walking. His mind shrugged inwardly for a moment as he watched the dirt slowly bleed into the sand. He smiled and turned his silver eyes upon Lani, "I hope you like it here. Everyone I have met has been very nice and helpful." He smiled warmly looking over her beautiful face. "We'll have to wait on the shore for someone of higher rank to accept you, but I'm sure ti will go smoothly. How could anyone turn you away?" He winked playfully as a deep chuckled rolled form his lips. "We're almost there, would you like a quick run?" He grinned hopefully and pranced in place.

Sure he might seem foolish, acting like a colt again, but he was sure she was nervous. 'Who wouldn't be nervous? I know I was.' He smiled softly at the memory before turning his thoughts back to her. Unable to keep himself under control any long the ivy masked stallion threw his body forward into a smooth canter. He laughed and flicked his large head hoping to draw her into the run. "Come on!" Rumbling laughter erupted from his lunges as he charged down the sand. Pricked ears easily picked up the gentle whoosh whoosh of the waves tugging at the sandy beach. He longed to be home, longed to bring his first recruit to her home. He was positive the mare would be welcomed openly. Within a few minutes the stallion curled his rump under himself, causing sand to fly up in large rooster tails around him. He smiled turning to find out how close Lani was behind him.

After she caught up the stallion smiled brightly silver eyes twinkling. "That's the Dragon's Throat, way out there." He paused to point with his muzzle, "Are you ready?" He smiled softly and dipped his head towards her neck, trying to gently brush her cream hide. Pulling back he turned towards the island floating out in front of him. Taking a deep breath he called out. He wondered quietly who would show up, would it be Gaucho? Thoughts of the large imposing fiery bay stallion swam through his mind for a moment before he turned back to Lani. "It'll all be okay, just take a deep breath and smile." Soft lips turned up in a reassuring smile. 

Speech
Words;; 444
OOC/Tags;; @Xolani and someone that can accept her <3
ilios

If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.}

You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Ilios - 02-18-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Xolani - 02-18-2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Ampere - 02-18-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Ilios - 02-26-2016, 02:19 AM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Xolani - 02-26-2016, 07:49 AM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Ampere - 02-27-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Ilios - 03-15-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Xolani - 03-18-2016, 04:43 PM