the Rift

[OPEN] Silent as a mouse[Joining]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
The trip had been long, but more than bearable. Even though Lani couldn't talk the stallion didn't mind; her beautiful nature spoke more than words ever could. He smiled as she paused once more to investigate another plant. Every time her hoof steps would quite the wings male would slow, allowing her time to catch back up. Longing to know of her past filled his thoughts as his ears picked up the happy sound of her moving again. A soft smile touched his face as he looked towards her. She reminded him strongly of his sister; Areli was upbeat and always smiling. Longing pierced his heart causing the smile to waver sadly for a moment as his gaze fell towards the slowly changing ground. Shoving the thoughts away his deep drawl sounded, "Lani, do you have any siblings where you come from?" His head tilted slightly wondering if she ahd left a family behind. Bright eyes saught her dished face, eager to catch her reaction. After she replied he spoke again, "I have a little sister, boy is she a handful." Laughter bubbled warmly from tender lips. "She doesn't live in the Throat, but I think you would like her." A warm smile brushed his face again as he watched the mare.

When he saw her pretty head cock the stallion smiled softly, "The Throat is a Island. Remember when I told you about the Basin, and how nasty they are?" A pause for her response, "Let's just say it's a blessing it is. Anyway, that means we have to wait for a higher rank to come and accept you, they have someway to get you across, I guess." He felt unsure since he had never seen how the Equines made their way to the island. There surely had to be some way for them to get there, and a leader had to know. "Don't worry, it'll be okay."

A playful smile spread across his face as he they ran across the ground. Wind ripped at his long forelock and two-toned tail. The stallion couldn't remember the last time he had actually ran, he usually flew everywhere. His legs churned eager to be on the final stretch of their journey. He had to give her some credit, for trying to keep up. He knew, with his stocky lineage, that he wasn't the fastest creature ever. A laugh ripped from his chest as they finally drew to a stop. "I guess I really should give you a warning before I do that, huh?" He grinned teasingly his sides heaving more from excitement then exhaustion. He laughed again as she bucked playfully and trotted back to his side. Smiling brightly he accepted her teasing bump and offered his own, muzzle trying to bonk her shoulder in return.

Being caught up in playing can backfire quickly, lucky for the pair they were close enough to home that they were safe from most harm. A call caught his attention causing his horned head and ears to jerk up. A bright smile covered his face, "Ampere, it's a pleasure to see you again!" He leaned closer to the cream mare beside him, trying to reassure her, whether she needed it or not. He dipped his head low to the black and blue mare showing her the respect she deserved. "Ampere, this is Lani. That's not her real name, but her nickname." He paused for a moment as the short mare inspected Lani, "She can't talk, but she makes up for that in her willingness. She wishes to join the Throat." He smiled softly casting an affectionate look towards the dainty cream mare as he fell silent.

Speech
Words;; 611
OOC/Tags;; @Xolani Ampere Sorry it's so late!
ilios

If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.}

You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Ilios - 02-18-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Xolani - 02-18-2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Ampere - 02-18-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Ilios - 02-26-2016, 02:19 AM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Xolani - 02-26-2016, 07:49 AM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Ampere - 02-27-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Ilios - 03-15-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Xolani - 03-18-2016, 04:43 PM