the Rift

[Sneaks] Deep Secrets

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

"Seekers of shadow, beasts of intelligence, to your lord!" Sarabi caught the call before I did. I sigh softly. More meetings. Great, just great. Meetings aren't really my thing, specially when someone I actually give a damn about isn't there. Sarabi grumbles as I know she will be there with me. But you're different. Which was true. But the idea of being sneaky and actually having a place to belong in the herd was interesting. That is, if I even stay. You will miss antlers if you leave. I cut the hellhound a dirty look before heading off to where the call had come from.

She was right of course. But that didn't matter now. What I needed to focus on was this was a meeting and I needed both of us to be on our best behavior. After all, last thing I need is to turn both the sleuth and the warrior leads against me. Then life really will become a living hell around here and I wouldn't have a choice but to leave. We be fine. I won't react. I glance at my bonded again. I knew what she meant. The last time she had reacted had ended in a long lecture from the champion bitch and forced patrols to make me meet my new herd members.

When we arrive, I see that we are the first to arrive. "Are we in the right place?" I draw to a halt to keep space between the stallion and I, but close enough that I do not have to talk loud to be heard. After all, if this is a meeting of those who love the shadows... Well why would I want to come in and draw attention to the meeting place?

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
[Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Knox - 02-18-2016, 08:27 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Vitani - 02-19-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Murtagh - 02-25-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Knox - 02-27-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Vitani - 03-17-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Azoth - 04-05-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Knox - 04-05-2016, 10:57 PM