the Rift

[Sneaks] Deep Secrets

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah

It took a little pleading, which Murtagh absolutely did not consider beneath him, but finally he was allowed to answer the absolutely bizarre summons that he had heard. Now that his favourite season was back, the colt was feeling energized and wanted to meet absolutely EVERYONE that he could! He was getting big too! He didn’t feel any older, though, and wasn’t sure when that would start happening. When he was as big as his mothers? Maybe he would get as big as Archibald! It certainly seemed possible, given how little the colt knew about genetics or the general family structure. Everyone in the Falls was his family.

Which was funny, because he did not recognize the black stallion that had called them together!

Oh well, plenty of time to figure that out!

He did not so much as approach the pair as bound toward them, taking delight in the hoofprints that he left in the snow in his wake before skidding to a practiced halt nearby. He did recognize the golden haired girl - remembering her from a lazy, hot day beneath a tree - and flashed them both a smile as his lavender eyes took them in. “Hello! I’m Murtagh.” His eyes settling on the stallion, feeling pretty confident that he was the one who called, Murtagh tried to calm down enough to answer the summons. “I don’t think I’m a beast but can I sit in on the meeting anyway? I'm trying to learn about the ranks!” He had been to a warriors meeting before and was curious about what happened at the others.

That's why a bear can rest at ease
With just the bare necessities of life

image by Kiki <3
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
[Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Knox - 02-18-2016, 08:27 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Vitani - 02-19-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Murtagh - 02-25-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Knox - 02-27-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Vitani - 03-17-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Azoth - 04-05-2016, 05:06 PM