the Rift

[OPEN] Our love is a tragedy | Why is he my remedy

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Hope the wound heals but it never does, that's cause I'm at war with love
Never let a wound ruin me, but I feel like ruin's wooing me
She came here, as she often did, seeking some kind of tranquility. Unsurprisingly matters of the heart were what weighed her today, as it had been nearly every day. She could nearly feel the thoughts unraveling in her mind, like the ends of her being were fraying into oblivion. Perhaps the salt might retie the knots and return her strength. Maybe she could just wash away into sea foam and be rid of it all.

An alarmed sunburst of orange exploded behind her eyes, followed swiftly with a chastising trill of anger. Kygo flew over her head, another thread snapping into un-spun chaos. She shook her head, ears flopping away his sound and a ragged sigh blowing is voice away. "Lighten up, it's only a thought..." and it was, and it had been ever since he melted against her soul. She wouldn't be here without, without Gaucho, a fact which did not escape her, but made nothing any easier either. Sometimes she wished he hadn't been there, but those times were less and less, coming only when she sunk into something darker than midnight.

No, she had decided a while ago, being gone isn't an option. Kygo being gone wasn't either. They were too entwined, their lives balanced in each other, like it or not. She didn't try very hard to protect him, nothing beyond her usual altruism anyway; that their souls were linked did nothing to motivate her defensive nature, if only because she needed to make a point (to who?). She had stopped going out of her way to antagonize him too. He was here to stay, and indifference seemed to instigate something calmer than chasing and biting at him, which seemed to energize him. They still had their moments of course, but he was terrifyingly becoming normal to her.

There went another cord of sanity and self-trust.

A bitter sigh wound from her nares as she wandered down the shore. Kygo, watchful of her mood, had delved into a tree to eat and stay safe from the pelicans and the mean gulls.

As she wandered, her heart pulled back and forth with the waves, slipping across Gaucho and Mesec with a despairing uncertainty.

Ampere

image credits

@Sohalia first please!
@Zenobia

Anyone can join, idk if any of her kids want to come?

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Our love is a tragedy | Why is he my remedy - by Ampere - 02-18-2016, 10:33 PM