the Rift

sound the drums

Adaeze Posts: 32
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6
ali
Adaeze</style>
</style>

Life had a way of taking the most unexpected twists and turns and no matter how prepared you thought you were for them you never truly were. There was always something that found a way to take you by surprise and for Adaeze it was hearing Tembovu's voice right behind her. Her body tensed and she fought the instinct to throw her hind hooves in the brute's direction in self defense especially when he nipped her rump. He had, after all, used her as a punching bag on more than one occasion and even though it had been a necessary evil it was hard for her to ignore her sense of self preservation.

The cheetah spun around to face the king, her marked face shadowed as she took in his sudden appearance. "Temby." She purred his name as the corners of her mouth curled up into a grin. Of course she wondered how, out of all of the places she could have ended up, she'd end up in the same land as Tembovu. She wondered if that meant that Kiuaji was here. And Echo ... she missed her friend more than anyone else from Dorobo and hoped that he had made it to safety.

"Miss me?" The cat purred softly as her golden eyes slid over Tembovu's muscled frame. "What am I saying, of course you missed me. I couldn't possibly imagine how you've managed to keep yourself entertained without having my ass to stare at and chase after." She winked then allowed her golden eyes to slide to the little elephant that had tagged along. "Oh, what's this?"

"."

@Tembovu, ]

Messages In This Thread
sound the drums - by Adaeze - 02-19-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Tembovu - 02-21-2016, 08:52 AM
RE: sound the drums - by Adaeze - 02-23-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Echo - 02-25-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Tembovu - 02-26-2016, 01:51 AM
RE: sound the drums - by Adaeze - 03-07-2016, 12:09 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Echo - 03-17-2016, 01:56 AM
RE: sound the drums - by Tembovu - 03-17-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: sound the drums - by Adaeze - 03-20-2016, 09:00 PM