the Rift

sound the drums

Adaeze Posts: 32
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6
ali
Adaeze</style>
</style>

It was no entirely untrue that wherever Ada went there was trouble. It was in her nature to stir the pot, so to speak. She was always on the lookout for things that weren't as they should be and her personality and morals didn't allow her to stay quiet when she noticed it. "You've never complained before, Papa, why start now. Besides, I haven't started any trouble here..." Her voice trailed and she looked to Tembovu and winked playfully. "...not yet, anyway." But she was sure to turn Tembovu's life upside down and make it impossible for him just as he claimed in Dorobo.

She only hoped that in this land she wouldn't be constantly running for her life and getting beaten by him.

It was when the introductions began after Echo asked that Ada knew trouble would be coming sooner, rather than later. When the old buffalo had found her beaten and bloody he'd wanted to know what had happened to her. She'd restrained at first, but as she began to develop a friendship with the old man she began to reveal more and more to him. He would know Tembovu from when she'd told him in Dorobo, she was sure. How he would react or what he would say to the Elephant was something that she was entirely unsure of.

"King?" Ada purred and she took a step away from Echo, hoping that both stallions would be distracted from their introductions. "How did you manage to become King, Temby?." She was genuinely curious and was already wondering how he ruled his herd. Force? Fear? Patience? Respect? She wondered if he were able to separate himself from Dorobo and its teachings and rule his herd in a manner different from their homeland.

"I'm sure you ask every girl to go home with you, Temby, sweetheart." She said, rather than accept his invitation right away. She continued to move toward the king, aiming to rub her spotted shoulder against his. "If I go will you make it worth my while?"

"Talk."

Messages In This Thread
sound the drums - by Adaeze - 02-19-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Tembovu - 02-21-2016, 08:52 AM
RE: sound the drums - by Adaeze - 02-23-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Echo - 02-25-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Tembovu - 02-26-2016, 01:51 AM
RE: sound the drums - by Adaeze - 03-07-2016, 12:09 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Echo - 03-17-2016, 01:56 AM
RE: sound the drums - by Tembovu - 03-17-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: sound the drums - by Adaeze - 03-20-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Tembovu - 05-11-2016, 07:35 PM