the Rift

[OPEN] It's been a long time wandering... [Welcoming]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
some call love a thief —
The Thief had managed to spend a consistent amount of time away from her son, a feat of which she was slowing beginning to regret. He was growing up fast and she knew that, but it didn’t make it any easier to see him grow before her eyes. His speech grew better and his mane grew in darker. His sapphire eyes caught hers often with such strength behind them. She figured that was what happened when a child was both a mix between a priest and a thief. Daring and faithful. Though, today was one of those days she had crept away from her son, leaving her in the Crafter’s hands so she could attend to other business. She still wasn’t entirely sure what other business she could do, but as she closed in on the large metal Sentinels, she caught glimpse of two creatures at the border.

She was intrigued, ears perked as her golden spotted cream bodice swayed to the entrance. If the only business she could do was make sure that creatures were accepted into the Basin so her Lords and Lady didn’t have to, that was good enough for her. As she grew closer, she noticed a horned mare she had never seen before that smelled quite similar to the Threshold, and a winged yearling that carried no such horn and yet smelled so strangely of her home. Rexanna grew curious at why the child had smelled so much like her home – knowing fair well the stories of those that came without the graceful crown upon their bodies.

Nevertheless, the golden mare dipped her head to the two of them and smiled gently. “Hello! I’m Rexanna, the Lead Thief here. How can I assist you two?” She questioned, cocking her head to the side ever so slightly, flicking her tail across the snow of the perpetually frozen landscape. She hoped that the black and white yearling would be able to explain why she smelled so much like the Basin. Perhaps her recruiting those adorned with horns was a good sign if she was indeed from here. Maybe she had been here awhile and completely escaped the blue gaze of the Thief. It wouldn’t surprise her between raising a child and dealing with the prisoner that Ashamin was so kind to offer his handling of.

And so she waited for a response, blue gaze flickering between the two of them. Eyes lingering more on the horned mare adorned with amethyst tresses as well as eyes and a spotted rump that Rexanna herself even sported.

"Talk."
— but she’s my home,
she’s a part of this broken heart.
image credits

@Fiachra @Zahra - WELCOME! Sorry it's blah, my muse isn't cooperating but I figured I'd toss her in here to accept. Also, Rex doesn't know that Zahra is part of the Basin yet so it'll be interesting. xD
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been a long time wandering... [Welcoming] - by Rexanna - 02-25-2016, 01:14 AM