Nebun. [OPEN/Joining with Veneria :D]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SVETLANA
shadow kissed
moonlight dipped
oh so fine, oh so noble

The princess among horses. Well, not really, but Svetlana lands with black wings a-flutter, pride sharp in her dark gaze, ebony feathers closing shut. So many equines! A mare, a stallion, another stallion... yet another stallion. Let me even out the odds. I step lightly, obsidian hooves crushing the snow, white flakes drifting onto my cheeks. The mare lies down. I can see it in her eyes, the grip of the demons on her wary mind. Misfortune must hang around her, as it does and did for me. Alas, at least I escape the dark shadows during the winter. Only during Birdsong does it truly grip me in its vice, locking teeth into me like the wolf to the hare.

Sanity. Those who have it do not understand a mere sentence of insanity, the pain and the rage and the confusion it creates in a second. Insanity, the bane to all equines. I pick up a trot, ending beside the mare keeled over. I drop to my knees willingly, lying beside her. One raven wing folds over the mare, warming her from the winter's frosty embrace. "Keep the grip of sanity. Fight the demons with all your strength. Please mare, stay your mind. I am a friend." My words are very soft, breathed into her ears. My behavior, as strange and crazy as it makes me seem to those of untouched minds, will help her, I hope.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Nebun. [OPEN/Joining with Veneria :D] - by Verenia Rinta - 10-13-2012, 08:21 AM
RE: Nebun. [Open/Joining with Veneria :D] - by Verenia Rinta - 10-13-2012, 09:49 AM
RE: Nebun. [OPEN/Joining with Veneria :D] - by Custodio - 10-16-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Nebun. [OPEN/Joining with Veneria :D] - by Svetlana - 10-16-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: Nebun. [OPEN/Joining with Veneria :D] - by Pebble Eye - 10-16-2012, 08:51 PM
RE: Nebun. [OPEN/Joining with Veneria :D] - by Verenia Rinta - 10-24-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Nebun. [OPEN/Joining with Veneria :D] - by Custodio - 10-28-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: Nebun. [OPEN/Joining with Veneria :D] - by Svetlana - 11-04-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: Nebun. [OPEN/Joining with Veneria :D] - by Verenia Rinta - 11-09-2012, 02:37 PM