the Rift

resting {ophelia}

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

bound to wander forever, but maybe not alone

Despite the cool air, it was pleasant by the ocean. The sand was a dark brown, wet with frost, and the ocean surged a dark gray, but all was calm. No racist unicorns. Tor mused with a quiet laugh. Dark grit clotted in her white feathers, yet the hornless still appeared somewhat clean. That fact unto itself was quite amazing, seeing as her coat was a mix of pearl white and slate gray.

The tobiano's mind shifted, falling away to the past. She recalled Mauja, their somewhat uneasy alliance. Ophelia, the white unicorn, son of Paladin. Mauja's twisted flesh, charred down deep, blood glittering like a veil over it all. The small snowy owl perched upon his blue-horned head, which she had mostly ignored. The mare Ophelia's beautiful personality. How she had nearly passed out after the healing, and had been terrified of waking up with her throat cut from king. And yet, despite all the rumors of racism, when Mauja asked for her to help heal the ex-Edge, she had agreed. Am I crazy? I signed up to try and heal a bunch of unicorns who won't even want to be healed by me.

With a snort, Tor shook away the thoughts. Salt edged her whiskers. The ocean roared and met the shore with a quiet crash.

"blah blah blah."
move move move
think think think

TOR

Messages In This Thread
resting {ophelia} - by Tor - 10-13-2012, 08:42 AM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Ophelia - 10-14-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Tor - 10-14-2012, 10:27 AM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Ophelia - 10-20-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Tor - 10-20-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Ophelia - 10-22-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: resting {ophelia} - by Tor - 10-24-2012, 06:05 PM