the Rift

resting {ophelia}
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Tor's laughed mixed with the roar of the ocean like a symphony of beauty, and Ophelia closed her eyes for the briefest of moments to enjoy to moment unadulterated by visual stimulus. Tinek, able to feel his bonded's stress over the telling of her troubled, deep mind, hid his silvery, tined head in her alabaster mane, body shifting rhythmically as their hooves traveled across the sand. Cloven prints appeared in sequence with circular ones, a trail of unison and friendship. The way her voice carried on the salty breeze was like a dream from another reality, and as her mind moved past so many memories, it was indeed another reality entirely. A reality of history. Of pain. Tragedy. Beauty. Love. And loss.

Ophelia's gaze finally returned to Tor's and listened to her words, feeling her chest constrict with emotion that she had not felt this strongly except with her sibling. The silence that passed between them was rare comfort, and Ophelia was glad that Tor lightened the mood with a play on her own memory. Joy wrinkled Phi's eyes, and she chuckled as well, the sound like bells in the wind compared to Tor's bubbling, rich tenor. When she explained her history and past, Ophelia could not help but smile. Tor had always been self sacrificing then? She was not exiled from her herd, but she left cordially when they held no more room.

A shaman? How curious. Regardless of Tor's history, Phi was glad that the painted mare was in her life. "What did the shaman teach you?" Ophelia asked curiously, her chin lifting her gaze as she searched Tor's lovely eyes with open interest.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
resting {ophelia} - by Tor - 10-13-2012, 08:42 AM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Ophelia - 10-14-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Tor - 10-14-2012, 10:27 AM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Ophelia - 10-20-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Tor - 10-20-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Ophelia - 10-22-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: resting {ophelia} - by Tor - 10-24-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: resting {ophelia} - by Ophelia - 10-27-2012, 01:06 AM
RE: resting {ophelia} - by Tor - 10-27-2012, 08:55 AM