[FOAL STATS] nyx x reginald

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
the do has been done here

Your Character: Nyx
Species: Unicorn
Breed: Mutt (primarily Friesian x Paint Mustang x Andalusian)
Height: 16hh
Color: Steel grey, with black points & black mane and tail.
Markings: None
Eye Color: Electric blue
Health: Healthy!
Magic:
Active: :: [ Magic: Spark x Water | 'Thunder shield'; able to coat herself in a thin layer of electrically-charged ice, which when struck hurts the attacker and prevents damage to Nyx herself. ]

Active: :: [ Magic: SparkxWater | Ability to electrify the water within others' bodies. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Lasts one posts in battle. ]
Other: None!
Request: Foal will be played by me. Using my hybrid foal stats (traded from Brit) to make sure the foal's born alive and a hybrid:

Breed: Heavy Draft mutt (primarily Heavy Draft x Andalusian x Friesian)
Build for stats: Resembles a Friesian, although is stockier and slightly more draft-y due to Heavy Draft father. Light, Friesian-like feathering on feet. Andalusian heritage lends agility to her otherwise strength-geared build, but speed and endurance are below average.
Species: Unicorn/Equine hybrid
Height: 17hh
Eye Color: Pale blue-grey
Color: Dark grey with black legs and head, and a lion's tail. reference
Markings: White sock on right hindleg
Horn: Three crooked horns, descending in size down her face. Same colour as her points and head.
Health: If she rolls unhealthy, could I request that she gets dummy foal syndrome like the Kaj x Sohalia kid? It looks really fun to play and would definitely fit with the plots I have for her! Alternatively (or both if she rolls for a more serious defect) could she have what her father had: Born with a Heart Valve defect that will mended itself as he grew to adulthood. He was a weak foal with little stamina and much trouble with strenuous activity.
Magic: If she rolls for magic, can I request the following:

[ Magic: Dark | Ability to shapeshift into a chimera the same size as her horse form; has the head of a lion with two spiralled goat horns, a lion's body, and the tail of a sentient snake complete with head. Forelegs are lion's paws, hindlegs are cloven goat hooves, also has a pair of leathery bat wings. Gliding rules apply. Transformation extremely painful. ]

And if she rolls 2 magics:

[ Magic: Dark x Earth | Can create and animate stone gargoyles up to 17hh in size. ]

Other: please roll <3

Dam of your Character Querida
Breed: Andalusian mutt
Height: 16hh
Color: Steel grey, with electric blue eyes and black points/mane/tail. White horn with blue spirals of electricity around it. More blue spirals around her left foreleg.
Markings: Blue spirals were markings, before they were enchanted and lifted away from her body to hover around her leg and horn.
Health: Healthy
Other: Light magic (as Spark didn't exist on Isilme): Blue spirals of light around leg are electrically charged and shock to the touch.
Light magic: Can summon thunderbolts.

Sire of your Character Nato
Breed: Friesian x Paint Mustang
Height: 17hh
Color: Black with black spiral horn and red eyes, black mane and tail with one lock of white hair in mane.
Markings: White splash on underbelly, either side of neck, and right foreleg sock.
Health: Healthy
Other: Could turn invisible and create fires, however old age and trauma removed these powers.

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
nyx x reginald - by Nyx - 02-20-2016, 08:42 AM
RE: nyx x reginald - by Reginald - 02-20-2016, 07:47 PM
RE: nyx x reginald - by Official - 02-21-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: nyx x reginald - by Roskuld - 02-21-2016, 11:36 PM