the Rift

[OPEN] Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu & Mbwene
Ears snap forward as the peppermint man speaks, great skull cocking somewhat as a ghost of a lopsided smile tugs at the corners of thick lips. Nostrils still flared— they would not be denied the deliciously refreshing and sweet smell of this small stallion. At the shallow wave of amusement the rippled between elephant and Elephant, Mbwene returned her attentions to the fascinating man.

Trunk outstretched, just barely brushing the peppermint forearm of the man before breaking out into an indignant trumpet as a pink shard of egg hit her squarely in the ear flap. The shrill reverberations of her annoyance had the Elephant King pinning his ears for a moment. Calf trumpets could be so piercing. His eyes squinted and his head jerked to also avoid any other flying egg debris.

“On the contrary, having a companion is both entertaining and gratifying,” navy eyes warm for a moment as they glance towards the still cross Mbwene, who was now warily watching the wiggling fluff through narrowed eyes. ”What do I do?!” cobalt gaze shifts back to the now-panicking man.

And (finally) a true grin warmed his broad muzzle. “You bond with it, you name it, you share yourself with it,” his low rumble was warmer now. Partially amused at the candyman’s reaction and partially humored at the awkward appearance of the newly hatched companion.

Mbwene, satisfied (perhaps erroneously) that no more pieces of anything would be flying towards her head, stuck her trunk into her mouth, tasting some of the powdered sugar that had transferred from Johnny to her. It was delicious. A brassy, appreciative squeak escaped her as she turned wide, round eyes back to the white and pink unicorn.

“This is Mbwene, and I am Tembovu. I don’t think I caught your name before?” introductions first, and then ask him why he smelled so damn delicious. In the face of such oddity, the shadows pushed to the depths of his navy pools and just barely manifested as small lines around his eyes.
@Johnny

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Johnny - 02-20-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Tembovu - 02-21-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Johnny - 02-21-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Tembovu - 02-23-2016, 02:28 AM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Johnny - 02-24-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Tembovu - 03-01-2016, 11:57 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Johnny - 04-02-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Tembovu - 04-17-2016, 08:29 PM