the Rift

[OPEN] Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
sweet, sugar, candyman

Mbwene accepted the offering of the peppermint strands, much to my delight, and munched happily on it. Apparently elephants like peppermint! Well who can blame them. I don’t know what I’m going to do if I come across someone that doesn’t like it. Or that is allergic to it?? But then is my hair really peppermint? Or magical peppermint?

Didn’t realize the existential questions that came into play when you were a candy horse, huh?

After her snack, Mbwene gets curious about little Jellybean and I shift a little bit so that she can get a good look - but just as I was doing so, Tembovu admonished her. “Oh I don’t mind.” I smile warmly at the little elephant even as she was backing away, following the instruction of Tembovu. But I guess he was her bonded so he called the shots!

“A griffin huh? Aren’t they supposed to big big, fearsome creatures?” Tembovu was right, Jellybean definitely didn’t look look like one of those. “Maybe she’ll grow into one!” She could be tiny, fluffy and pink while she was a baby but she could grow into one of those creatures of old!

I’d be a little concerned if Tembovu had met any unicorns that were like me. It was nice to be unique! “Oh uh… well not all peppermint! Just my mane and tail and horn and hooves I think, though I’ve never tasted them.” My green eyes look down to those bright red hooves as I consider trying it right now… but that might be a little weird. “The rest of me is regular old fashioned sugar!” Nothing too weird about that right? I look over to Jellybean, lowering my head to ruffle the feathers on her head and she chirps happily at the contact. “I don’t think she is though. It’s kinda hard to tell, everything smells like peppermint and sugar to me.” Unless I got really close to something so I could smell it proper. But all the little sugar particles inside of my nose (like, I guess even technically my snot is sugary??) means that I’m surrounded by these scents all the time.

There are worse things I could smell! And worse things I could smell like.

[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Johnny - 02-20-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Tembovu - 02-21-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Johnny - 02-21-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Tembovu - 02-23-2016, 02:28 AM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Johnny - 02-24-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Tembovu - 03-01-2016, 11:57 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Johnny - 04-02-2016, 12:04 PM