the Rift

[OPEN] What's this? What's this? There's bodies everywhere

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

His name splits across the winter wonderland that is the Basin in Frostfall, and Öde pulls up short. Snow sprays like a frozen wave around him and his momentum carries him up in a partial rear. His neck uncoils with the extra energy, tossed wildly as he lands and turns. Snorting he lifts his head, smiling broadly at Johnny. "There you are!" he exclaimed, as if Johnny had been cleverly hiding this whole time.

"Scared of some wolves?" he asked the candy man with a laugh, the symbolism not lost upon the blood of the DemonKing. "Don't worry," he reassured, bobbing his head with ill-contained excitement. "I'll protect you!" he winked, setting off at a trot in the direction he'd come from. "Oh, and it's already dead!" he called back, out of more ways to tease the weaver.

"So c'mon, before it dies even more - we can use the fur to make stuff!" Clearly not waiting for more balking, Öde continued on, glancing over his shoulder to make sure Johnny was following him to the awesome spot. If not, well, he wasn't above using his horns for some persuading, kindly of course.

"I dug it up on accident looking for food," he explained for the sake of conversation. "It'd make the perfect cloak, and then maybe with that you could attach... yanno, the thing we talked about last time." Öde didn't seem to realize Johnny's skills were specific to plant fibers - it all seemed like fuzzy fabric to him. Still, maybe the griffin would want some petrified morsels, or be capable of skinning? He had a horn, but he hadn't the faintest idea how to use it for something so skillful as this.

EVERYTHING THAT KILLS- ME MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's this? What's this? There's bodies everywhere - by Öde - 02-29-2016, 01:07 AM