the Rift

[PRIVATE] can you spell o o p s??

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
tembovu
Mbwene’s smug antics flee as her trunk and ears fall limp at Nyx’s rough handling of Dominus. Wide, staring eyes follow the form of the white lion as he is knocked away— and she toots indignantly towards her bonded. Her meaning was clear: she would have a lot to say if Tembovu did such things to her.

The King’s lips twitched in amusement at Mbwene, though his brows raised mildly at such an aggressive display of Nyx towards her bonded. His head cocked slightly— yes Nyx was a militant and no-nonsense mare, but outright hostility had not been an attribute he had seen before in her. But he merely gave a small, lopsided smile as she commiserated with him over strong-headed companions.

The lopsided smile grew to an outright grin of relief as his iron hearted General speaks aloud the thoughts he had been thinking, “I could never abandon this place, Tembovu, or abandon you.” His great skull nods in agreement with her choice of Rohan— he liked the Sergeant and was glad he worked well beneath Nyx. Having Rohan would soften the pang of Nyx’s absence.

As she leans forward with her muzzle to his shoulder, his own teeth reach out to grasp her black mane and attempt to pull her into him, thick neck aiming to reach over her muscular withers a brief embrace. A low chuckle rumbles from his throat over her neck as her sexual offers slip through the air— though it immediately dies at the mention of his ‘darling wife,’ knowing full-well that she means the Basin’s Thief. “Rexanna is no longer mine… so perhaps I’ll collect your thanks when I welcome you home.” There was a rumble of amusement beneath the sudden sadness in his voice.

Though, oddly (or perhaps not so oddly), he feels a sudden pierce of guilt at the end of his words, a set of icy eyes and pale muzzle of the Icebound flashing through his mind. He stands rigid and statuesque as she pulls away from him, gaze following the respectful dip of her sharp horn. “Good luck in your searching, Nyx,” he offers a small grin at her bravado, before watching the silver pair leave the Edge, silently tamping down the cold loneliness that rises with their departing backs. Mbwene trumpets softly, leaning into his thick leg.

@Nyx I'M THE WORST sorry for my snailspeed. I'm happy to end it here, unless you want to reply to him/his hug/his words!

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
can you spell o o p s?? - by Nyx - 02-22-2016, 01:01 PM
RE: can you spell o o p s?? - by Tembovu - 02-23-2016, 12:07 AM
RE: can you spell o o p s?? - by Nyx - 02-23-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: can you spell o o p s?? - by Tembovu - 02-26-2016, 02:24 AM
RE: can you spell o o p s?? - by Nyx - 02-27-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: can you spell o o p s?? - by Tembovu - 03-06-2016, 09:02 PM