the Rift

[OPEN] all you never say

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
There's still a fire in my heart, my darling,
But I'm not burning for you

A cold, sharp sea wind whipped across the cliff top, catching the mass of hair that grew from the neck of a bracing blue roan and turning it white as the winter air triggered her passive oddity. Grimacing, Dacianna turned her back to it and the mass of snowy hair, scattered with unchanging gold, caught around her face causing her to laugh despite it being rather uncomfortable to tolerate. "Yes, I know" she snorted, as if the wind would reply with anything other than its wild whistling and violent gusts. Like a child she found it quite fun to stand there and be blown forwards, challenging herself to withstand it as much as she could until she felt that it was quite enough and there was chance that her hair might stay in a permanent upwards position. Only then did she retreat into the shelter of the woodland, lingering next to a rather large trunk feeling windswept and refreshed; her head now cleared to think on what she would do now.

What would she do now?

The question felt like both a simple and complex one that encompassed everything from what she would do in the next hour to the next season. It was enough to draw a frown across her brow and she glanced around her, as if inspiration might just fall from the sky, saving her from the doldrums of procrastination. Dacianna pulled herself from the devoid and bereft, choosing to instead engage her legs in a little more exercise and she began to leisurely wander through the woods. She had dedicated part of her time to exploring the outer wilds of Helovia, but she also wanted to know a little more of this herd that was now her home.

So she roamed through the misty realm in hope of finding faces with whom she now shared a home with and the gentle hum of a cheery tune drifted through her lips. She was a little shabbier than her usual fairly neat appearance due to her earlier escapade on the cliff top, with her sash of red now strewn messily up her neck and large chunks of her mane entangled on her dark horns; all in all she looked dragged through a hedge backwards as the saying went. 

Still, it didn't stop her happily hummed song. 

[all are welcome!! <3]

Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
all you never say - by Dacianna - 02-21-2016, 05:47 AM
RE: all you never say - by Alysanne - 03-01-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: all you never say - by Dacianna - 03-03-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: all you never say - by Alysanne - 03-15-2016, 08:11 PM
RE: all you never say - by Dacianna - 04-12-2016, 09:03 AM