the Rift

[OPEN] all you never say

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
Dacianna

Dacianna had never met one quite so like Alysanne before. Selfless and kind were traits, in the roan’s eyes, not easily found like violence and greed. The latter was much simpler, but raw benevolence was much harder to maintain and so the priest appreciated every decent horse she met. Daci took the soft reprimand with a bell-like titter and smiled at the healer who had plucked her from pain “then you are a gift to the world” she proclaimed instead, hoping Alysanne wouldn’t dwell on the events in the Isles. Now that they were in the same herd, it was probably best that they didn’t feel the need to apologise for inconvenience every time they passed by, at least, that’s what Dacianna thought. 

She was glad, on the other hand, that her daughter had been found well, if a little bruised and, no doubt the roan presumed, acquiring a chewed ear from her mother.  “She must love you dearly and lucky her mother is an excellent healer,” the girl laughed, it was a relief to laugh in the aftermath of something that could’ve gone much worse, rather that than cry. 

So in the end, Dacianna had made it through alive just like Alysanne along with her troublesome daughter. It made some of the past a little easier to remember.

“I suppose being led out of an alternate realm by one God only to go headfirst into a battle with another wasn’t the smoothest entrance…” she agreed. Dacianna had to wonder, however, if she would have ever made it to Helovia had it not been for her incarceration in the Rift world. Perhaps she’d still be looking for a home now. Still, if Dacianna had to do it all again, she would take her chances that she would find Helovia without the Rift. She would never go back willingly to the dark world that smelt like death and looked even worse. 

Her mind brushed back to the time she was greeted by the glass ruins and she smiled at the memory “not really” she thought “but I chose to be a Philosopher after seeing the Moon God one night” in the end, that was the reason. That, and she wasn’t committed to warrior skills or the healing arts, she certainly wasn’t a builder even though she was good at digging nor was she especially good at being sneaky. In fact, she liked to talk that much it would probably become an issue. It was a Helovian God that had brought her here and the other, the Moon, appeared mystical enough to look important and interesting. She was good at studying and, in the end; it was quite an easy decision.

“I was met by the King, his effeminate friend and Erthë” she explained, it sounded like a bizarre novel, and was quite the unique little gathering. At the time she had no idea Tembovu was the King, she didn’t even know that was his name; she thought it was Bov thanks to Kuiaji or Aji. Dacianna was half sure it was a riddle. “They were nice enough to greet me, though their interest in my trinkets was disconcerting,” she admitted with a note of disapproval. 

“How long have you lived here?” she asked the healer with curiosity. 

Helovia seemed to be so full of faces with stories and Dacianna had decided her route to becoming a real Helovian lay in understanding these faces until she eventually became one of them. “I see marks of an interesting past here,” she pondered, like the glass wall, “does Helovia have a history of unusual things?” Dacianna counted the Rift battle as unusual, though perhaps it wasn’t so strange here, in this land full of ruins and magic.

@Alysanne sorry its so late!! D: have some Daci word vomit <3

image credits
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
all you never say - by Dacianna - 02-21-2016, 05:47 AM
RE: all you never say - by Alysanne - 03-01-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: all you never say - by Dacianna - 03-03-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: all you never say - by Alysanne - 03-15-2016, 08:11 PM
RE: all you never say - by Dacianna - 04-12-2016, 09:03 AM