the Rift

[OPEN] in the eye of a hurricane there is quiet

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

Iscah. She liked that name. It was different like him in every way, and that was something she could always appreciate. When he seemed to realize that their new found treasure didn't really suit him, he moved it from his own back to hers, causing her eyes to go wide in surprise. It was so silky upon her back, smooth and comforting almost, as it glimmered in the winter sunshine and caused her wings to shine with it. Her mouth was open wide with a smile, so amazed by the view, and before she could even fight it she was in love. Yet... despite her desires she couldn't take it from him. He said it would be better for her, yet she didn't want to let him just give this too her. It was too beautiful of a gift to just accept! She began to shake her head, trying to form the words so as to explain why this shouldn't be hers," S-Sir Iscah... I surely can't. It was your kick that found it, even if I saw it. I just couldn't possibly..." Oh but it was so beautiful. The gold and the sparkles and gosh it just looked so darn cute on her!

She paused, looking up at him with those large innocent eyes, trying to figure out if he truly would be serious about this. She didn't want to take it from him just because it didn't look good on him, maybe there was a special someone he might want to give it to. She looked down once more at it, sighing and finally looking at him once again and speaking," Are you... Are you really sure Sir Iscah? Surely your special someone would love it to... I don't want to take something you found!" She was indignant, trying so hard to be fair despite the fact a selfish side of her was screaming at her to take it and run for the hills. She wanted to roll in it, to bask in it's sweet smell of honey and the sweet smooth feel of it upon her skin. She was daydreaming, like in a land of lollipops and gumdrops, before finally snapping herself out of it and paying close attention to him, making absolute certain that he was making the decision he thought was best.

OOC: I'm sorry it's so garbage...

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Iscah
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
in the eye of a hurricane there is quiet - by Iscah - 02-21-2016, 12:10 PM
RE: in the eye of a hurricane there is quiet - by Iscah - 03-06-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: in the eye of a hurricane there is quiet - by Myrrine - 03-15-2016, 11:38 PM