the Rift

[OPEN] Beneath the Northern Lights

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow

'Mind if I join you?'

So, that thing about a sultry goddess? Yeah. It was still very much in effect.

As Rhiannon lifted her head away from the steaming waters at the sound of a particularly feminine voice, dual-toned eyes focused on the form of a golden mistress. For a long while the brindled devil stared unabashedly, molten-gold and frosted-silver oculars raking across the curved expanse of fine cream. A golden jewel adorned the vixen's head, proud and proper, and her eyes...

Oh my. That blue.

A twisting, yearning, delicious warmth pooled in the brindled woman's loins, desire coursing through every vein. It seemed that with her absence, Helovia had gained a number of delectable specimens, and Rhiannon briefly wondered if it would be considered wrong of her to try to taste all of them. A wicked, sultry smile lit up the mare's dark face, lips upturning into a wide grin before she nodded, idly shifting her ample, muscled frame to the side to allow room for this minx to join her in the pools of warmth.

"Please, my delicious chou," Rhiannon crooned, lust dripping from every syllable, "I would almost be offended if a goddess like yourself didn't."

Her color, rich. Gorgeous. What the thief wouldn't do to simply try a taste of her. Rhiannon wondered if she would taste as supple and refined as she looked. What a lady.

She shivered. "I am Rhiannon, my chou, but you can call me Nonnie. It would be the utmost honor for me to know the name of one such divine creature as yourself."

@Rexanna

Messages In This Thread
Beneath the Northern Lights - by Rhiannon - 02-21-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Beneath the Northern Lights - by Rexanna - 02-22-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: Beneath the Northern Lights - by Rhiannon - 02-23-2016, 11:34 AM