the Rift

[OPEN] Dream Catchers

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

Oh she was dizzy. Her head spun and she had begun to see double. She closed her eyes, hoping it would help, breathing deeply and trying to remove the wave of nausea that plagued her now. What on Earth had happened? She tried to compose herself, to get away before she should happen to retch and awaken her lordship with the smell, when suddenly eyes of navy blue were opening and looking towards her. She looked back, smiling weakly and attempting to bring herself onto her knees. No matter how slow she moved, the dizziness returned, and she had to rest upon her side once more and simply breath. Blinking slowly, she let one of her ears prick towards the elephant man who was now speaking to her. She blinked, wondering what he meant by "what did you do?" All she had done was try to lull the little companion back to sleep, and the next thing she knew she was on her side and wanting to vomit.

After calming her churning stomach she finally found the courage to speak, lifting her head gingerly in order to meet his gaze once again," H-Hello Tembovu. I certainly hope I didn't wake you. Yes, I was humming, I was worried your little companion was going to wake up, so I wanted to lull her back to sleep. Was that what woke you up? If so I do sincerely apologize." She smiled again, weakly at that, before placing her head to the cool ground once more.

It soothed her so, gave her ease from the pounding headache that was beginning to form. She didn't understand how she had managed to end up in this predicament, but knowing her it was something she somehow accidentally got into. Such was her life. It was after a few minutes that the dizziness finally subsided, and she was finally able to lift herself up into an upright position. She didn't want to try standing yet, not when she had finally accomplished the act of being upright without wanting to bring up her last meal. She was still tired, the headache was still present, but now that she didn't have vertigo she felt much better. Hopefully it wouldn't return. Hazel eyes searched her king and his companion, hoping nothing had hurt them, and simply watched him, before asking softly and in the cheeriest tone she could muster in her state," Did you sleep well?"

OOC:

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Tembovu I'm sorry it's so bad T-T
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Dream Catchers - by Myrrine - 02-22-2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Dream Catchers - by Tembovu - 03-02-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Dream Catchers - by Myrrine - 03-12-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Dream Catchers - by Tembovu - 03-20-2016, 09:16 AM