[OPEN] My heart is a ghost town

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP
GO BACK TO SLEEP
SLEEP SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP SLEEP

He'd been on the hunt for something edible, and it had brought him up here. The Basin, for as much as he loved its wintery embrace, had a poor buffet selection at the best of times, but especially during the fall of frost. Not that Öde was very picky, but he liked to be satiated, especially if the other option was starving. Maybe if the green house which wasn't so green was put to actual use he wouldn't have to pick the realm like a scavenger, but alas, here he was.

Snow had still found its way here, so dutifully he drug his hooves through the white surface layer, scraping it off the preserved greens that held on formidably underneath. A more scholarly or empathetic being might have felt bad for taking the life of something which held onto it so dearly, but Öde was simply hungry, and hungry horses ate plants, and that was all the thought he bothered to put into the matter. If anything, the plants were lucky to be feeding him rather than some droll cow.

Except it was droll, awfully so. Öde felt like he was just waiting, holding his breath for something, anything, to happen that might inspire him. After the god battles life felt unfulfilled. He needed to continue his quest on becoming one of them, but how? Oblivion had been quiet as of late, and his name was still just something scrawled int he beach, ready for the tide to wash away instead of hotly branded in the minds of everyone. He was patient though, or so he liked to think, he knew his mastery would not come overnight, he was only three after all. But there was patience and then there was wasting time.

"What the fuck am I doing?" he sighed as he chewed.

Ö_D_E

Resurgere.deviantart.com & PochoAchondria.deviantart.com

@Abraham
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
My heart is a ghost town - by Öde - 02-22-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: My heart is a ghost town - by Raeden - 03-04-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: My heart is a ghost town - by Macaria - 03-10-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: My heart is a ghost town - by Abraham - 03-16-2016, 02:37 PM