the Rift

[OPEN] Only one way to soothe my soul

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

Öde was wandering in search of food again, and ended up in a place where many different types of hungers were satisfied. Given his rather large endowment and his penchant for public displays, one would think he'd be a lot better off with the mares than he was. To be truthful, he hadn't put a lot of effort into it really. He definitely saw a few mares that he liked on a purely attractive basis, but he'd never gotten a chance to get close to them, to delve into their world. It was more the notion or power, of gods, that roused Öde's passions. Dominating a mare however, was its own mild form of that, and he wondered if it might not be a better form of release than Ashamin's cave.

The memory brought a simper to his face.

As he walked he pulled his wolf's pelt tighter over his withers. Accustomed to the cold he was not impervious to it, but it did make him consider how slim his chances would be here today. Certainly he could goad a mare with the whole line, I'll warm you up (wink wink), but they were already all at home trying to stay warm in the first place - nature wasn't fond of frostfall sex, too many tings to go wrong, before and after. Would he have to wait until spring, doing his best to avoid Ashamin until then? He sighed, a resigned and unhappy sound.

"I don't think I can manage until then," he complained aloud, picking at passing vegetation as he went to satisfy at least some part of him.

THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY

@Volterra
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
Only one way to soothe my soul - by Öde - 02-22-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Only one way to soothe my soul - by Volterra - 02-27-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Only one way to soothe my soul - by Öde - 03-05-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Only one way to soothe my soul - by Reginald - 03-06-2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Only one way to soothe my soul - by Volterra - 03-07-2016, 07:26 AM