the Rift

[OPEN] Only one way to soothe my soul

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
OH, MY EYES ARE SEEING RED
DOUBLE VISION FROM THE BLOOD WE'VE SHED

There is something about this place that would surely rouse even the most uptight of stallions. It reeks of sex, of everything filthy and beautiful, from the soft caresses of long-time lovers to the perfunctory rutting of lustful strangers. For Volterra, a man whose desires rage very close to the surface, it's hard to resist the allure of the Grove and the hedonistic delights that reside within. But, for once, he's not on the hunt for that. Of course, if it was offered to him, he would be a fool not to take it - because big balls run in the family, and need emptying regularly - but he is quite satisfied with his work thus far, and quite spent from his night with her.

No, he comes here out of pure coincidence, rather than through the hunt for tail. He hasn't ventured here often, as it doesn't hold the dark allure that he is so attracted to, and he can find his women anywhere in Helovia, not just this place. His dragons soar miles above him, so high that they are no more than distant dots. Their minds are a thin tendril in his own, hardly noticeable - although easily called upon should the need arise.

It is a familiar voice that bids his aimless path to alter, a grin working its way onto his muzzle. Ah, his cousin! They last met just after one of the God fights, and Volterra now knows quite how excited Öde can get in such situations. He shouldn't mock. He has done that as well, of course, but not quite so...publicly. Still, to each their own. They are men, and they are entitled to take their pleasure wherever they desire - if that is wrong, then why did the Gods build their anatomy in such a manner? "Öde, brother!" The goliath approaches with a jovial posture, jogging through the chilly air in a haze of hot breath. Of course, Öde is not his brother, but he is as close to one as Volterra has ever had. A kinsman, if you will. "What can you not manage until then?" He tilts his head quizzically, a head so brazenly adorned with Gashad's skull.

image credits

@Öde (I can't remember if you want to be tagged or not, let me know if not <3)

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Only one way to soothe my soul - by Öde - 02-22-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Only one way to soothe my soul - by Volterra - 02-27-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Only one way to soothe my soul - by Öde - 03-05-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Only one way to soothe my soul - by Reginald - 03-06-2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Only one way to soothe my soul - by Volterra - 03-07-2016, 07:26 AM