the Rift

[OPEN] Only one way to soothe my soul

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

He nearly jumped at his name, but quickly settled by the word that followed it, and the voice he recognized. A smile displaced the unhappy frown on his lips, and turning, his grin grew as he beheld Volterra. Brother was accurate enough to the young wolf, and he took up the term in easy stride - bound blood them, that was all that mattered.

"Volterra, my brother," he greeted with a guttural purr. "Ah, got a new crown I see," Öde's gaze coasted across the gleaming bone of one of the felled gods. He hoped there wasn't jealousy in his tone, but it was definitely there in his breast, fluttering like a trapped bird. He crushed it with a smile, it's bones snapping as he gulped. As much he yearned for some morsel from the gods besides a scar, he was content enough to see it born on his brother's 'brow. Besides, he had new things too, even if it wasn't half as good, at least it was half something.

Thankfully Öde didn't know Volterra had gained something golden too, otherwise he might not have contained his green monster so well.

"Oh you know," Öde replied to the question with an aversion of his gaze - not out of shame, more like he was waving away the importance of it. "Just get's lonely this time of the year, and this time of the year has just started." He gave a rueful grin, not sure if Volterra would know at what he hinted at. He had no idea of all the conquests Volterra had already made. Being elder, perhaps he should be ashamed.

THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY

No tagging please :3
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
Only one way to soothe my soul - by Öde - 02-22-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Only one way to soothe my soul - by Volterra - 02-27-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Only one way to soothe my soul - by Öde - 03-05-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Only one way to soothe my soul - by Reginald - 03-06-2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Only one way to soothe my soul - by Volterra - 03-07-2016, 07:26 AM