the Rift

Bad Boys, Suspense, Drama Needed

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
So Myrrine is in a huge rut and I'm about to lose my mind with it. I know I made a post earlier about her getting a man, and that's something I'm still looking for (everyone I posted to in there I still am agreeing to doing things @Ragnarok) But I feel needs to be tweaked.

I really think a bad boy would benefit Myrrine more than anything. She's a fixer upper, she needs to help others and try to understand them, and she needs someone who can lean on her and figure out who they are through her guidance? Idk, it doesn't need to be love, but I think this will be enough for her to realize she's worth something and give her a sense of purpose. I'm just tired of all the sunshine and rainbows threads I have with her. I WANT EXCITEMENT AND ACTION OKAY? 

SO! That being said, if you want to terroize her, harass her, start some serious shit with her or have a bad boy that is in need of some sweet love, please post here so we can get it going. Myrrine needs to live life and feel like she can make a difference. Help me out?
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Bad Boys, Suspense, Drama Needed - by Myrrine - 02-22-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Bad Boys, Suspense, Drama Needed - by Timothy - 02-22-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: Bad Boys, Suspense, Drama Needed - by Eldala - 02-23-2016, 03:31 AM
RE: Bad Boys, Suspense, Drama Needed - by Myrrine - 02-23-2016, 05:01 PM