the Rift

Where Do We Go Now? [o]

Ezital Posts: 48
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Oatmeal :: Two-toed Sloth :: None Veer
EZITAL

He laughed aloud, pleased with her response in spite of himself. Twig noggin. He would have to add that particular phrase to his daily vocabulary. It was a shame that he didn't know any other antlered horses he could unleash it upon. Gods help the next one to have the misfortune of crossing his path.

"Why don't you?" He asked, once he'd caught his breath again. "Surely it would be a blessing to have such a spectacular nickname."

She didn't seem half as distressed as he'd been upon arriving to Helovia several seasons ago, but her comment on his attitude still roused a bit of guilt in the pit of his stomach. The feeling was unfamiliar, for he didn't typically feel remorse for the words that he often spoke so heedlessly. If they didn't like the way that he was, they could find some other horse to spend their time with.

But the threshold was a different animal altogether, and he knew that. He knew firsthand the uncertainty and loss that many held in their gaze as they wandered into this forest. The kindness that Brisa and Vitani had shown him was the first he'd experienced in a very long time, and he still held affection for those mares in his heart.

He forced himself to dial it back a few notches and save his own problems for another time. She was not responsible for the injustices in his life, nor should she suffer for it. Tilting his head a bit to consider her, he decided she didn't seem too upset by his words.

"My name is Ezital," he told her. "Are you seeking anything in particular? Helovia is a vast place, I have spent over half a year within its borders and even I have not seen all of it. If you need somewhere to rest, I can offer you refuge in my home territory of the Hidden Falls."

@Hallelujah
talk
[Image: veerpixel2_by_abbie1234_d9s5c3u_by_veerd...9s893u.png]

Please tag Ezital in all replies.

Messages In This Thread
Where Do We Go Now? [o] - by Hallelujah - 02-24-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Where Do We Go Now? [o] - by Ezital - 02-24-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Where Do We Go Now? [o] - by Hallelujah - 02-25-2016, 10:34 PM
RE: Where Do We Go Now? [o] - by Ezital - 02-26-2016, 02:05 PM