the Rift

Swim instructors, lifeguards, love interests...?

Fiachra Posts: 21
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3hh :: 5 - Ages at Birdsong HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Gebo
So, Fiachra will hopefully get settled in soon to the Basin and I would like to start on some plotting for her. As such, I'm in search of some good swimmers to help her get over her fear of deep water.

Fiachra's mum died by drowning when she was very young, and due to the empathic link they had, thought she wasn't present and doesn't really remember it, Fia was left with a deeply seated terror of water.

She is fine as long as she can see the bottom, so she can wade through very shallow water, but if her feet cannot easily touch, or if the water is dark/murky enough that she wouldn't be able to see a sudden drop off, she loses her mind a bit.

I would love for someone to be able to teach Fiachra how to swim, help her get over her fear is a slow, gentle way, with lots of reassuring and helping, and then maybe it could lead to some waterfront naughty times? *eyebrow wiggle*

She will likely need to have a good foundation of friendship built up before she will follow anyone into the water. She is naturally very trusting, but this is also her deepest, darkest fear.

Any volunteers/thoughts/ideas? :)
Stock Credits

Please tag Fiachra in first posts only!
Minor force is fine, but please ask before inflicting lasting damage, etc.

Messages In This Thread
Swim instructors, lifeguards, love interests...? - by Fiachra - 02-24-2016, 02:03 PM