the Rift

[OPEN] We All Fall Down

Orithia Posts: 59
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
ORITHIA

The secretive grin that had been toying with the mare's pink lips had began to unfurl, blossoming over her features in the only display of pleasure the mare would admit to. His quirked brow, so cheeky for one so feeble, spoke lengths of what he thought of the winged mare before him. Despite what she assumed was a negative review, the lass couldn't help but be amused by his seemingly annoyed amusement of her.

Reciprocal amusement; the new phenomenon.

While his words brought forth a breathy laugh and a moment of charmed silence, the mare couldn't help but notice the way his knees shook, the way his head hung, the labored breathing that whistled through threadbare lungs. She told herself that she was merely humoring him; that no! Of course she wasn't feeling anything akin to empathy for what seemed to be a golden brat and overgrown boy. Eyes narrowing to slits as the grin dropped from her face, Orithia took a single step closer to the horned stag, words upon her lips falling to the earthen floor out of mere habit.

"Of course luxuries do not deign to ally themselves with our malign stars. We have only ourselves and what the wretched fates have in store." There was a pause as she lowered her head to his level, looking him square in the eye with a gaze direct and unfettered, "I would be a wretched nurse, you know this as well as I, noble Prince." Her reply was absentminded and mumbled, yet a small smirk twisted at her mouth.

Fine. Fine. Helovia is turning it's angry denizens soft.

With a sudden huff, the mare straightened, pupilless eyes cast down at the injured stallion in concern veiled as distaste. A stomp of a hoof to catch his attention, a purposeful swivel toward the way she had come, and a sharp stare all aligned to create the perfect image of a furious caretaker scolding their mischievous charge.

"No further questions. I am no princess and you are no prince. You are injured and require medical attention - if you follow me, I will maintain that you are unharmed and cared for. Whatever you intend to rule over, you won't make much progress if you're dead."

@Thranduil

What the hell happened
[Image: ypCJIiV.png]
Honestly, kick her ass at any time. Seriously.
Any and all aggressive and non-aggressive contact permitted.
Please no permanent injury or death. We'll get to that part at some point.
xoxo

Messages In This Thread
We All Fall Down - by Thranduil - 02-24-2016, 09:23 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Orithia - 02-25-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Thranduil - 02-28-2016, 10:26 AM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Orithia - 02-29-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Thranduil - 03-02-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Orithia - 03-21-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Thranduil - 04-12-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Orithia - 05-16-2016, 05:23 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Thranduil - 06-19-2016, 09:46 PM