the Rift

[OPEN] we got the spirit, you got to hear it

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

Well! If being bonded wasn’t the weirdest experience I had ever gone through, I don’t know what was. And, mind you, that statement is coming from a stallion made out of candy, who has a chocolate brother, who can weave beautiful textiles out of discarded goat hair and… well, you’re just going to have to trust me on the fact that there are a lot of weird things going on in my life.

But this certainly takes the cake.

It’s also fascinating. I can feel her in my mind - actual emotions that don’t belong to me. Although, they really aren’t that different than what is usually going on in my head but that just makes it even more confusing. ‘Hungry’ and ‘tired’ are her two main states and it’s like girl, I feel that.

Literally haha.

Anyway. She is fascinated by everything just as I am fascinated by her. She’s such a tiny little thing and I’ve made the SWEETEST bed for her in my bag but the stupid pup just hangs out the top anyway, looking around!

Jellybean isn’t as ugly as she was when she first hatched, thankfully. The bird half has gotten all fluffy and white except for these three long, pink feathers that stuck up on her head all whichway. And the dog half! Gods it’s basically all fluff too, with a pink and red tipped tail that just never stops wagging!

She’s managed to perch her bird-half on the rim of the bag at my shoulder after crawling out from underneath the flap. I can only imagine the hidden half is just dangling as these claws grip onto the fabric with all their (minimal) strength.

As we slowly make our way back to the Basin, I start telling her ALL sorts of stories! Can she understand me? Who knows! But she’s gotta be introduced to the extensive network of friends that she’ll be whipped up into! And I bet everyone is just going to love her.

We take a small detour so that we can check out the sea - I can’t visit it during Tallsun so I might as well go now! And I think Jellybean will like it. The morning sun is still cool and the sky is clear enough that I don’t think we’ll have to worry about any flurries today. Although the ocean hasn’t frozen I learned from experience that it’s probably still cold enough to freeze off my marshmallows so I content myself with wandering along the coast. Jellybean chirps at me, she’s already turning into quite the talkative little critter, demanding a pause in the story (or so I like to think). After she burrows into the bag for some of the food I stashed there for her, she’s back and chirps again - munching happily.

What a demanding little thing! I hope this whole “companion” thing works out.
Johnny the Weaver

image by reli

for @Xolani <3
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
we got the spirit, you got to hear it - by Johnny - 02-24-2016, 10:57 PM