the Rift

[OPEN] we got the spirit, you got to hear it

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

Well! I mean yeah, when I chatter at someone they normally chatter back (unless they Are Deimos) but I was totally okay with the fact that this wasn’t one of those “usually” times. I mean, her coat is shifting with these super cool colours and you know what I’m totally fascinated by this grinning bundle of cheer that Jellybean and I have stumbled on today. I happily accept her extended muzzle, grinning wildly the whole time, and exchanged scents with a snorting breath. Hopefully she likes peppermint!

She was a delight already - quiet but even in my candicorn state I knew a friendly attitude when it was presented before me!

UH so I’m not exactly proud of it but when the colours on her coat start to shift into a painting and I realize that one of the little figures is me I gasp. Not like, a manly gasp either but a slightly obnoxious and full gasp. That is the COOLEST thing I have ever seen! Even Jellybean was in there!! I shift a little to get a better look and my green eyes are probably bugging right out of my head. “WOW!”

Okay Johnny get it together and stop wigging out. I calm down but my smile does not leave my face as I look from her sides to her eyes - I’m grinning like an idiot. “I have never been asked to go on a walk in such a gorgeous way before! How amazing!!” I reach out cautiously but pause before I touch her side, realizing that might be a little too forward of me.

So instead, I back up a couple steps and bow down as carefully as I could - considering there was a splooting bird-dog lying on my neck - and motion with a little nod. “After you, my dear.”

There’s no stopping my grin now! I join her so that we can stroll along the beach together and I’m delighted by this whole life-imitates-art moment. “That’s such a cool magic! Have you had it long?” So like, I’m not super smart but I’ve figured out that she either can’t talk or isn’t up to it - sticking to yes or no questions for now makes sense, right?
Johnny the Weaver

image by reli

@Xolani :D
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
we got the spirit, you got to hear it - by Johnny - 02-24-2016, 10:57 PM
RE: we got the spirit, you got to hear it - by Johnny - 04-24-2016, 09:29 PM