the Rift

[PRIVATE] you're worse than nicotine

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia
         in places deep with roots entwined
i live among you, well disguised

Careful - it's fragile

It took everything in Isopia’s deep well of self-restraint not to ‘accidentally’ snap the thing in two, muttering a small oops. Shattered, just like he had shattered her. But Isopia was a creator, a crafter. Despite her anger with Volterra, she would not break such a genuinely nice creation, no matter how much she might want to.

Hubris looked nervously towards Vadir and Verzes, trilling a long, low whistle that seemed to say that isn’t even the worst of it. His gaze faltered sadly as he looked at the red and the gold, assuming that whatever friendship they might all have had, had just gone up in smoke.

The awkwardness of Volterra’s response pleases her, and for once in all of this, the demigoddess feels like she is in control. Is this how you felt? Manipulating me so easily? Pushing me where you wanted, touching me where you wanted? You might have made me purr, but I”ll make you scream. Volterra might have been the expert when it came to sexual advances and preying on the virginal, but the realm of intellectual-chess was were she spent the majority of her time. His body might be a match for hers, but his mind certainly wasn’t.

And so she let the daggers fly.

”-and Kid and the others-“ She interjected with a shrug of her sloping shoulders, keeping her eyes on the Isopia-carving, rolling it between her dexterous dragon claws. She interrupted as if the matter was so inconsequential. What do we need from the store? Milk, eggs -oh and butter of course. yes, yes butter- Just like that. Harmless, inert. Common knowledge. Oh she didn’t necessarily know that there were others, but she certainly assumed so. Would it surprise her to know that Volterra had been with more than three mares? Of course not, since clearly Mirabella wasn’t even in the mix. And yet Isopia knew of three children. She didn’t doubt Volterra’s potency as a male and knew well enough the hunger inside of him. Hadn’t he told her before that it was nearly constant?

And, true to form, Isopia wasn’t lying. Her child counted as an another, just as surely as she was an other to Volterra.

Her draconian skull dipped in acknowledgement as he mentioned Zhu’s name, and finally her sharp golden stare was raised to meet his as he continued to talk. ”I would think he needs help with his speech first-“ She commented again, casual as anything. Let the implications of that fall where they may. Isopia, crafter and master of the unspoken, offered just enough information to always be truthful, but to give the impression that she knew so much more. Not only do I know his name, I’ve obviously talked with him long enough to know about his speech impediment. What else did she know? How long did they speak for? How did they know each other? Was Isopia connected to the Dragon’s Throat in some way?

Oh how she hoped these thoughts were flooding through his mind.

You may have had me, but you don’t know me. Not anymore.

”Besides, I doubt Sikeax will want him running off to be a warrior.”

Oh yes. I met her. I stood eye to eye with one of your one night stands. Do you wonder what we talked about? Clearly you came up.

I was going to tell you about him, kis hollo, but I only found out about that he existed shortly before our last meeting. There didn't seem to be a good time.

Our last meeting.

She could have killed him for that. Grabbed him and flown with him again, but instead of coming back for a meeting as he so eloquently put it, she could drop him from the clouds.

"Oh? Why would I need to know?" She asked, her golden eyes appearing purely inquisitive as her elegant skull tilted slightly to the side, looking baffled. Confused.

I would only care about that if I cared about you. Which I don’t.

And then the final blow. One to his manhood, arguably his most prized possession (a place she would never hold).

Isopia moved forward, her body shrinking and contouring back into equine-form. Despite Frostfall’s chill, Isopia’s thoroughbred lineage kept her fairly trim and she was not overly hairy, despite her long feathers. She shuffled her wings slightly around her flanks - precisely the area she wanted him to take note of.

See how they don’t bulge? See how nothing of yours lives in there? The hypocrisy of it made her stomach turn in on itself, but the demigoddess stood tall, allowing her body to speak the lie that she could never articulate.

She wasn’t pregnant. At least, not anymore.

Her body had healed quickly, and even the stab mark from Ashamin was completely gone. There was no evidence to suggest that a child had ever lived in her womb.

For the first time, a small smile spread across Iso’s lips as she met Volterra’s ruby red gaze. And that gaze said, You werent’ even man enough to impregnate me. For all your practice, all your manliness, I am a demigod and you are a mortal. You could never sow a seed here.

You are the one who wasn't good enough. Not me.

@Volterra

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
you're worse than nicotine - by Volterra - 02-28-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: you're worse than nicotine - by Isopia - 02-28-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: you're worse than nicotine - by Volterra - 02-29-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: you're worse than nicotine - by Isopia - 02-29-2016, 01:41 PM
RE: you're worse than nicotine - by Volterra - 02-29-2016, 03:04 PM
RE: you're worse than nicotine - by Isopia - 02-29-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: you're worse than nicotine - by Volterra - 03-01-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: you're worse than nicotine - by Isopia - 03-17-2016, 01:34 PM
RE: you're worse than nicotine - by Volterra - 03-19-2016, 03:34 PM