the Rift

Drifter [open]

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable
[Image: 2896539756_0a6f917f54_z.jpg?zz=1]

LOCKET

; there's nothing worth remembering anymore.

The rustling trees and the scent of another alerted Locket to the approach of a grey mare with midnight wings. She seemed unruffled in her grim lipped manner and she spoke curtly offering no more than a simple acknowledgement. The mare identified him as a warrior and she more or less hit her mark in the first throw, being a drifter allowed him ample time to understand the art of battle. It was the best way to make friends, exchanging blows with another in a beautiful dance of lashing hooves and flashing teeth. His smoky cascade of thick hair blew between flame and ashen legs as he looked Svetlana up and down in an appreciating fashion.

"Ah! Such beautiful scenery in this land" he wasn't really noting the wood as his eyes twinkled at the mare. Maybe he would stay here for sometime if all mares were as pretty as her, his eyes finally averting as he moved away from his tree friend. Horn acutely curved and black like the mares wings with his panda face flashing as he took in breath to ask his usual questions.

"Could you perhaps help out a weary warrior tell me where I am and point me in the direction of food so I can rest?" His voice sounded wistful at the thought of a nights sleep on a belly full of grass. When one travelled like he did the simple pleasures of eating and sleeping became life's fundamentals and the most joyous things to experience. Of course he had to be careful where he ate, he'd lost count the amount of times he'd been chased out of a land for munching on someone else's territory without permission. Stealing was a vice of his.

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
Drifter [open] - by Locket - 10-13-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: Drifter [open] - by Svetlana - 10-13-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Drifter [open] - by Locket - 10-30-2012, 11:11 AM
RE: Drifter [open] - by Svetlana - 10-31-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Drifter [open] - by Locket - 11-05-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: Drifter [open] - by Svetlana - 11-07-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Drifter [open] - by Locket - 11-16-2012, 03:38 PM