the Rift

Drifter [open]

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable
[Image: 2896539756_0a6f917f54_z.jpg?zz=1]

LOCKET

; there's nothing worth remembering anymore.

A low chuckle rolled off his tongue at Svetlana's unspoken question. She was wise and although Locket had a tendency to side with his own species, his need to always move forward often challenged that idea to the point where he was undecided whether his race truly was superior to all. It was this indecision that drove him to linger in Helovia, to voice his want to live in the Foothill's and understand the ways of others. He'd never lived in a herd. He didn't know how to live in a herd. It was exciting and frighting, would he get too attached? Would the door that was always open for escape close on him. Locket had always thought a herd like a cage, were no freedom could be found and one must abide by strict ruling. Well, strict compared to the life of a vagabond. However, this pegasus femme offered a 'home' which in Locket's eyes held an entirely different meaning.

The panda boy returned her sarcasm with a sweet smile. "I'm not the type to kill needlessly, I would enter your herd with an open mind, I've never been apart of a herd before. Nor ever had a home." His strange vocals told Svetlana with honest admittance, flicking his curly tail. A thought entered his mind and after quick consideration he voiced it in the open, hoping the mare before him would be able to tell him what he needed.

"I would be honoured to serve your land. I am used to the wild and relying on my wits, I hope my rugged warrior ways will be of use." Each word was genuine. Curious. How did a land function with multiple species? He wanted to know, to understand. Maybe they could change his mind.

[ooc; I think this is near finished. If possible, could he join the Foothills as a warrior?]

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
Drifter [open] - by Locket - 10-13-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: Drifter [open] - by Svetlana - 10-13-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Drifter [open] - by Locket - 10-30-2012, 11:11 AM
RE: Drifter [open] - by Svetlana - 10-31-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Drifter [open] - by Locket - 11-05-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: Drifter [open] - by Svetlana - 11-07-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Drifter [open] - by Locket - 11-16-2012, 03:38 PM