the Rift

[PRIVATE] Broken Wings & Unmentionable things

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

Abraham
Heed my warning, stay away

He was not looking for Isopia when he entered the Hidden Falls, but she was whom he found. The behemoth had been searching for his sister, knowing his father would be patrolling the borders. He was not avoiding the Dauntless, but he knew an interaction with his father would slow down finding Macaria and giving her her gift. He had been holding on to it for far too long. He did not find his sister, however, before Brienne's mind flashed and his dragons were racing off away from him. Damnit he cursed them under his breath, turning to trot toward them. The snow grabbed at his feathered hooves, trying to slow him down. He should have taken it as a sign, for what he stumbled upon he did not want to witness.

Mismatched eyes fell on the woman he knew just before she birthed the dead foal. He hovered, covered by the shadows of large trees and snow-covered bushes. His dragons were not so inconspicuous in their hiding, however. They sat together on a low branch, on the opposite side of the clearing as Abraham. Their eyes were moving between the bronze male and the dead foal. Abraham, however, could not remove his eyes from Isopia's face. He did not seem to be grimacing at the loss of the foal, and it made Abraham's brows knit together. Circe had told them of Callisto's birth, and how mother and father wailed over the loss. The demigoddess, however, seemed to feel nothing outwardly at the death of her son. Abraham thought this all curious, and his dragons moved between indifference and outrage.

The white seemed to care not about the demigoddess or the child, but only of the bronze. She watched him intently, her tail flicking back and forth behind her. Her mind repeatedly flashed images of Tinek to Abraham's mind, trying to convey to him that this child-dragon would be a prince such as the silver. Brienne was not amused by the presence of the bronze. After all, she was the queen. Instead, the golden dragoness was outraged by Isopia's lack of expression. She had gathered the necessary thoughts from Abraham and put the pieces together. She wanted to scream out at the girl. She did not protect her child. I would protect a clutch. She snarled bitterly in Abraham's mind, a low hiss rumbling from her parted jaws. Frost danced between her teeth and she opened her wings, feathers and scales vibrating with her ire.

Abraham merely watched. He wanted to step forward, to close the distance between the women he had defeated in battle, but he stayed in his spot. He did, however, lean forward some, making snow fall off of a bush and crash to the ground with a slow, wet noise.

Photo and Table by Time

@Isopia

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
Broken Wings & Unmentionable things - by Isopia - 02-28-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Broken Wings & Unmentionable things - by Abraham - 02-28-2016, 06:53 PM