[OPEN] 6am: It's Time to Scream

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

Butthead?

Wha?

You happy?

It was Chico’s idea to come back here. I wouldn’t’ve thought of it myself, and honestly, if it hadn’t been for the Bear God’s wrath, my Pa’s words, and all the shit that went down here—yeah, no, I probably wouldn’t even remember this place existed. The red bled too much into my eyes, but not like the sun does, like how it sort of screams in your retinas when you look at ‘im face to face and try to stare him down. The red wasn’t blaring here, is what I’m saying; but it was so very, very red, and so wrong and different, there was no way you could let it slide. So yeah, I’d forget about it, like a lot of other shit that annoys me (Shapes’ name, for one).

I also had other shit on my plate to deal with. I didn’t know what, or where, or why for that matter. Drolgatha was gone—I didn’t know where, or how to follow her—and I wasn’t feeling anything off here anyway. Sparkmarrow’s blades sat on my withers and the weight of them reminded me of shit I couldn’t ever let myself forget. There’s a Drolgatha out there. I guess there’ll always be a Drolgatha out there, somewhere…

…but not here, I guess. All that was here was red trees with red leaves and red water that rushed in a quiet whisper beside the bank I rested on. I was down on my side, my eyes lidded against the glittering red shit that I wanted to ignore (and couldn’t) while Cheek was…somewhere, I dunno, he was off doing his own thing cuz he’s a big boy and he can do that shit. But I could feel from him a distinct exertion, that he was definitely playing something and, whatever it was, he was playing it hard.
And yet, he was still talking to me.

You happy?

Am I happy?

I didn’t really know what to tell him; I was dozing at the side of a pond, doing my absolute best not to think of some shit, busy being lost and completely baffled as to what to do next. So, y’know, the usual.

Yeah, whatever, I guess.

He cheesed at that, but I didn’t see him.

talk
Chico

Like stars burning holes right through the dark
Flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes</style>

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
6am: It's Time to Scream - by Roskuld - 02-28-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Isopia - 02-28-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Roskuld - 02-28-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Isopia - 02-29-2016, 02:06 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Roskuld - 03-01-2016, 11:50 AM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Isopia - 03-25-2016, 01:27 PM