the Rift

[OPEN] 6am: It's Time to Scream

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

There was no way I was gonna be able to doze back off, and Chico knew that. Fuck him forever but he felt like I was needed to be conscious for this exchange, even though it had absolutely nothing to do with me. I dunno—I guess he figured I shouldn’t be ignoring someone so hard like I was doing. Especially if it wasn’t out of true ignorance.
I could hear her asking him if he had been able to do that before—and he shook his head proudly, the horns rocking heavy on his huge-huge butthead he still had (no matter what form) (meanie). And even though the excitement had certainly died down, he was still blaring it in my mental ear, impossible for me to miss, cuz he’s an asshole.

But no, really, he was damn-proud of this body. To be able to shift into anything he had ever dreamt of was a freedom in its own way, and yeah, he was always gonna miss it and all the opportunities he had unknowingly ever taken. But this was a different kind of freedom, a smooth kind of satisfaction he had never before felt in those powerful shoulders, in those claws of his and a tail that still didn’t make any kind of sense to me. To slip into any skin was fun, but at the end of the day, they were the skins of some other creature he had only been borrowing for the time being. This shit right here?. This was his skin, so uniquely his, and it fit every edge and corner of his being so good it always caused this weird glow to bloom in his chest whenever he showed someone just how badass he really was.

Cuddly, though. Always cuddly.

But badass.

It didn’t help that the little shining dragon was mimicking his excitement, enabling his pride by gliding down in front of him to look at him a little closer. He puffed his chest out, his mane seeming to ruffle as he allowed the dragon to survey his pretty pretty bod. It didn’t last long, though. With a single leap, he backed away from the dragon, his wings raised and poised, beckoning for a chase.
I groaned, cuz you shot yourself into the air and you wanted that dragon to follow and I knew exactly where you were gonna lead them. I stayed splayed in the dirt, cuz I’m a jerk and I’m okay with that.

talk
Chico

Like stars burning holes right through the dark
Flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes</style>

(grrr my table's acting funny and idk why :|)

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
6am: It's Time to Scream - by Roskuld - 02-28-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Isopia - 02-28-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Roskuld - 02-28-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Isopia - 02-29-2016, 02:06 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Roskuld - 03-01-2016, 11:50 AM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Isopia - 03-25-2016, 01:27 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Roskuld - 05-01-2016, 01:18 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Isopia - 05-02-2016, 01:32 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Roskuld - 05-12-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Isopia - 05-14-2016, 09:15 AM